Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default stuck at Zombie Infection 2

I am at laboratory at the moment.
    i was at a point where a zombie killed a woman and vanished.
    instead of running after him or checking the area to the right, I went through the door which was on top of the screen. I entered a new area and wasnt able to go back. in that area I found a piece of paper with a code, just the first two numbers, 1 and 9. there are also metal boxes at one point which i cant move and a door which I cant open cause i dont have the full code.
    I think I should have checked the other area completely first before going through that door...can anybody help me giving me the code or some other advice to continue, please?

2. Default

The code is 9 1 2 0

3. Default

Are you sure?
    Are you talking about the laboratory or the mines? Im quite sure it started 19 and not 91.

4. Default

Never mind, I totally missed one door. I found the other part of the paper
    Thanks for trying to help tho

5. Default

sorry if im mistaken because i finished the game long time ago
    o yea you might want to reserve some ammo and medikits because you will fight 2 "lions"

6. Default

Just killed them, now im on a helicopter

7. Default

then reserves a lot of medikit coz last boss (like an octopy) is painful....unless u activated the cheats GOD MODE....LOL..

8. Default

o yea the flamethrower might get you mad because you have to collect all the weapon pieces and you can only use it for the chapter

9. Default

But you get all the parts there, right? Not that I missed a part in previous chapter, like not earning it with the boat ride for example.

10. Default

yes
    i wasted my time searching the flamethrower parts
    it's just like the laser on Zombie Infection 1
    but ZI1's Laser can be used anywhere as long as you dont run out of energy