1. Default GraphViewer 3D 3.0.1 J2ME Crckd

You have a modern, Java compatible mobile phone and wouldn't it be handy if you could use your mobile to plot functions or use as an advanced scientific calculator? Well, GraphViewer is a graphical calculator.
    With GraphViewer you can plot 2D equations , 3D equations. using the build-in functions, calculate its derivate, show a table with the functions critical points and even many more features.
    How to activate :
    When you click on the item "plot funtion 3D" , it will ask for internet access , just deny it . And in the subseqent window , just enter any random number , that's it ! You are registered.
    Now you can start plotting functions in 3D !

Download :

2. Default

hi there. . . . Can give give this apps link in ziddushare. . . My download is not starting from mediafire. . . . .actually i m using net on mobile. . . Which does not does very well with mediafire 4share or rapidshare. . . . Thanx

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hemantasur Log in to see links
    hi there. . . . Can give give this apps link in ziddushare. . . My download is not starting from mediafire. . . . .actually i m using net on mobile. . . Which does not does very well with mediafire 4share or rapidshare. . . . Thanx
    Ok , download from Here instead :
    http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/s...raphviewer_311

4. Default

thanx bro. . . .