Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Fighting Games

Shado Fighter
    Last edited by -Zsolti-; 27-11-2007 at 09:56 PM.

2. Default

coolmore in 240x320..!more

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -Zsolti- Log in to see links
    Mortal Kombat 3D 240X320
    Attachment 2717
    i downloaded this game and it screwed up my phone, i cant even repair it thanks a lot, now i have to get a new n95

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pk3r-z0rz Log in to see links
    i downloaded this game and it screwed up my phone, i cant even repair it thanks a lot, now i have to get a new n95
    What are you mean it screwed up your phone??? The game is works fine. So the problem arent with the game. But for sure Ill delete the game.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pk3r-z0rz Log in to see links
    What happened, did it frezze?

6. Default No

Dude it completely fudged up my phone, i tried to software update, but that didn't work, i went to where i got my phone from and it said that it had gotten a virus and has gone through the whole phone, so now, i have to get a new n95 or something...i was really wanting that game, i guess i cant trust games now not even my own ones. I asked can they replace the motherboard they said nope, thats it, its pretty much a shell, and metal, the mechanisms can not be replaced, and yeah, just letting you know..

i know its not your fault, i should've been more careful.....
    But anyways, pretty much $1000 big ones gone to waste

7. Default

What phone did you have before the Nokia N95
    The screwed up one

8. Default

I was deleted all the games from here. But I dont know what was the problem, because these games are worked fine for me.

9. Default

No no no no my phone was the n95, that was my first phone i ever got, as i thought they were pointless so i got an n95 because i thought it would last, i had it for 2 months as well, the providers cant fix it, it can not be fixed, like i said its shell and metal now, and none of it, its functional, so as i rest my case......... im very sad i have wasted $1000, i have to find another phone

10. Default

Why dont you get a Nokia 6233
    Features:
    3G
    2 megapixel camara
    bluetooth
    it has its own speakers
    frickin loud
    it cant get virusses
    s40v3
    comes with 64mb memory card
    mp3 and wma