Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Special Bluetoothhack request

Hi all happy boys and girls!
    I wonder if there is a bluetooth hack like "superbluetooth hack v.107" but it connects to another phone without the other phone accepting. just like bloover2.
    Does any hack like this exist? if not can someone kind person make one for me?
    I have a SE w810i

cya
    Christian

2. Default

i wnt 1 toooooooo

Doesn't help much, but:
    THIEVES!!

Bad001.gif

4. Cool

omg...thieves?

5. Default lol

lmao ^
    ^
    ^

fenny funny yeah thats the problem with proper hacks the other phone has to accept i dont think there is any hack like that because bluetooth has security so if i were you i would not try and hack a phone that has recently cme out scince paris hiltons phone was hacked or other wise your just wasting your time but i hope int he near distant future thAT something like your request comes along

6. Default

there is super hack bluetooth on this website, but i have tried it last night. and dosen't work at all. once i try and they get a code but 'reject back'

7. Default

any1 heard of bluejack

wads tat??

wad happens if ur phone has been bluejack???

8. Cool OK!

Yeah, i've been looking for one to. There was one at one stage.. the bluebug was fixed on phones now a days.. so soon some hackers or coders might create one We Just have to wait.

9. Default

most samsungs all ready have the bluetooth hack all you need to do is go to your devices choose someone then go on options and select browse files its exactley the same

10. Default

woz dat the guy who had the venom pic??