1. Question downloading

hi i just joined this site i was thinking we get free downloads for are cell phones when i fount a screen saver i wanted for my boyfriend i clicked on it then it took me to a page it wanted me to put my phone number in and it said it was 9.99 a month did i clik on the wrong thing or to get anything on this site do you have to pay the 9.99 i was looking for free screensavers and things i have a boost moble it is a sanyo if we have to pay the 9.99 a month i dont call that free so can anyone tell me what is the deal here is it free or do we have to pay

There is the premium site, and the free site.

You're welcome to pay if you want, but there is a lot of free stuff available.

Quote Originally Posted by belbaby Log in to see links
    hi i just joined this site i was thinking we get free downloads for are cell phones when i fount a screen saver i wanted for my boyfriend i clicked on it then it took me to a page it wanted me to put my phone number in and it said it was 9.99 a month did i clik on the wrong thing or to get anything on this site do you have to pay the 9.99 i was looking for free screensavers and things i have a boost moble it is a sanyo if we have to pay the 9.99 a month i dont call that free so can anyone tell me what is the deal here is it free or do we have to pay

Make sure you click on the blue area, that says FREE STUFF, the orange area below it is premium stuff, not free.

And on a download as shown below make sure you click on
    "Click here to download to PC or Smartphone"