1. Unhappy Can I read .jar (zip) files on my computer

I have downloaded a book by Jeffery Deaver, hoping that I could read it on my computer. So far I have been unable to do this. By changing the extension jar to zip I could unpack the file into many dat files. What program can read these.
    Thanks Tery

You can read dat files using a text reader, like Notepad, but the text may not be correctly formatted.

Java eBooks (J2ME) are optimized for mobile phone screens; although you can use a J2ME Emulator to read jar files on your PC. I recommend using SjBoy Emulator, as it supports many different resolutions.

We've now launched ePUB eBooks, which can be viewed on your PC and various other devices (like Android and iOS powered devices), using ePUB readers, such as Log in to see links.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shinerrite Log in to see links
    I have downloaded a book by Jeffery Deaver, hoping that I could read it on my computer. So far I have been unable to do this. By changing the extension jar to zip I could unpack the file into many dat files. What program can read these.
    Thanks Tery
    Well , certainly u can use a emulator such KEmulator to run jar files on a pc.

4. Default How to read java files

Download dis application called kemulator it can read any jar file on computer just click file load jar and dat all