Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

You'll survive through 46% of the movie!

Hehe didn't know I would last that long

You'll survive through 57% of the movie!

Halfway through the movie, you get bitten and die of bloodloss. You were halfway to surviving... So close, yet so far.

3. Default

You'll survive through 60% of the movie!
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

4. Default

You'll survive through 14% of the movie!

You'll be dead in the first five minutes. Chances are, you're the first person that gets killed. You won't even see it coming, and if you do, you'll only have time to open your mouth to scream.

mwoehahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahha i get easily scared i think by my screaming i would make the monster scream

Quote Originally Posted by poohpooh Log in to see links
    You'll survive through 14% of the movie!

You'll be dead in the first five minutes. Chances are, you're the first person that gets killed. You won't even see it coming, and if you do, you'll only have time to open your mouth to scream.

mwoehahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahha i get easily scared i think by my screaming i would make the monster scream

6. Default Punch, Then Run

Remember, punch THEN run! The object is you want to survive; not claim you wasted a handful of whatevers with your bare hands. Besides, if you have a gun, all the better. Use it...and still run! Hopefully my dog was one of the three that survived. Otherwise that would just suck.

You'll survive through 89% of the movie!

You'll make it all the way to the end. You're one of the two or three people who actually live. Congrats! You'd survive a horror movie!

7. Default

You'll survive through 100% of the movie!

You'll make it all the way to the end. You're one of the two or three people who actually live. Congrats! You'd survive a horror movie!
    i cheated!

45%

Quote Originally Posted by BadBoysDriveAudi Log in to see links
    Remember, punch THEN run! The object is you want to survive; not claim you wasted a handful of whatevers with your bare hands. Besides, if you have a gun, all the better. Use it...and still run! Hopefully my dog was one of the three that survived. Otherwise that would just suck.

You'll survive through 89% of the movie!

Good post, rep+