Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Dont have the money to buy this yet, hopefully next week.

Would be good if M24ers had a PS3 and this game, we could set up an online GT M24 championship.
    Last edited by Paul; 27-11-2010 at 03:10 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Dont have the money to buy this yet, hopefully next week.

Would be good if M24ers had a PS3 and this game, we could set up an online GT M24 championship.
    Yes. I have birthday money and Christmas. Probably get it then.

That does sound really good. Probably would just be me and you Paul.

Yeah, and it would be to easy for me, id need a challenge

Seriously would be fun though, have a championship, round 1 only certain cars and so on like that. But only Lazyitus an you i know on here with a PS3.

Kart racing.

Ended up only costing me £11.29 for GT5 at game

I took some PS3 games an got this for them..

Batman Arkham Asylum - £4
    Sonic Unleached - £7
    Topspin 3 - £1
    Tiger Woods 2008 - 20p
    Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 - 50p
    Sega Rally - £3
    Lego Star Wars - £10
    Gran Turismo Prologue - £2
    Ashes Cricket - £1

Good business
    Last edited by Paul; 03-12-2010 at 05:34 PM.

Some photos from GT5 phototravel on my PS3 of the second car i bought. Honda Integra Type R (DC5) 04.
    Last edited by Paul; 06-12-2010 at 10:53 PM.

Some screens from me in a kart race on GT5, i was in 6th first 3 laps, caught the leaders up, and then took the lead on the final lap won the race.

7. Default

I've just seen this thread and am extremely interested,a mate of mine brought round GT 5 for me to have a go on and I'm pretty much hooked!

Played enough to pass the 'B' liscence',get up to level 5 exp. points,and racing in a tuned and modified R32 Skyline (couldn't find the brake tuning option tho so the back end slides... A LOT!)

I've got Stranglehold,PES 2009,Street Fighter 4 and Fracture(got it as a xmas pressie and I haven't even bothered to open the wrapper!) to trade in so whatever I get for them will be less money I have to find for GT 5.
    I'll let you know once I've bought a copy.
    Last edited by lazyitus; 15-01-2011 at 10:31 PM.

Am around level 15 i think, not played it for a while. Last car i bought was Ferrari 512BB to do the classic races, cant remember what it cost, 150k, its a handful to control..

And the last i played i remember doing the top gear challenges, in the video below, i couldn't do it so slow an hard to overtake , stopped before i smashed the comp

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Am around level 15 i think, not played it for a while. Last car i bought was Ferrari 512BB to do the classic races, cant remember what it cost, 150k, its a handful to control..

And the last i played i remember doing the top gear challenges, in the video below, i couldn't do it so slow an hard to overtake , stopped before i smashed the comp

Looks awesome!

The graphics are insanely good!

Yeah graphics or good.

I put a random music playlist for in game racing on mine, Kasabian, Oasis, Chicane etc..

Kasabian fast fuse sounds great when driving.