1. Default How to install games on samsung s5620

I have downloades some games, i unzipped them but dont know what to do next...how do i tranfer them to my mobile and which files i am transfering?

2. Default Heres How

Quote Originally Posted by sesileia Log in to see links
    I have downloades some games, i unzipped them but dont know what to do next...how do i tranfer them to my mobile and which files i am transfering?
    STEP: (You need a micro sd or memory card in your phone before you proceed)
    1. Connect you Samsung monte into a PC using the prescribed USB port.
    2. Wait till the S5620 memory card successfully appears in your PC. You can locate it at My computer.
    3. Once connected,go to the folder where your Files or games (in .jar format) could located which you wish to transfer to your phone.
    4. To help you for an easy transfer,its recommended to create specific folder in your PC to organize the files. for example, for those .jar files or games. you should create a folder naming Games where all .jar games are located. for other files,create a folder name where all files in the same type are located. (Got it?)hehe.
    5. after that. Right Click the Folder (Im talking about the Game folder you created in step 4) then Send to> Memory card( E: ).
    6. Wait for the File to transfer completely. When its done. Unplug the USB and your Phone.
    7. Then Open your Phone then go to My Files then you will see the Folder you transfer (Im talking about the Game folder again.hehe). Open it and the .jar files will be located.
    8. To install it. just Tap or click the desired .jar files and it will says "Install? YES or NO". Obviously click the yes. Then click the Continue. Then you will jump into the file Info. Just click Install and... Congrats! You Successfully installed your game in Monte. Just go to Games and More to play the Games.

ENJOY!
    Last edited by shun15; 23-06-2011 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Typographical error

3. Default

i am loking you new user monte ok you falwo the side registar and take more fun is very nice thear all Tutorials hear falow the side good for you.
    Last edited by lolypoop220; 25-06-2011 at 09:22 PM. Reason: http://darkforestgroup.com/forum/index.php/board,98.0.html