Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Dungeon & Fighter: Haunted Swordsman

Dungeon & Fighter: Haunted Swordsman [Translated]

hi guys

i started to translate the game , but i have some question ... and maybe u know a answer

1.where i can find the game name ( the one from the game folder on the cell ) cuz i do some chinese letters =))

2.a java emulator for PC cuz it will be more easy for me to test the translation

3. a good chinese - english translator

that's all

2. Default

1.open the jar file with winrar,open the meta-inf folder,drag n drop manifest.mf on your desktor and open it with notepad. The game's name is where it says "MIDLET-NAME".

2. search in this forum for sjboy.

3. Go to google and select language tools.
    Last edited by theo1001; 03-11-2008 at 03:25 PM.

3. Default

google translator isn't that great . i can't understand a damn thing even in english , it makes no sence

4. Default

Try your best to understand. Also hmm if your going to translate dont you dare use the english you use here.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 Log in to see links
    Also hmm if your going to translate dont you dare use the english you use here.
    You give him a lot of courage!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 Log in to see links
    Try your best to understand. Also hmm if your going to translate dont you dare use the english you use here.
    don't worry , i won't

7. Default

Someone can upload the original game and post it in my thread?
    I lost the jar file!!!

8. Default

Has anyone realise that the title of this thread is spelled incorrectly - translating and not translateing????

Hehe....

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cozmy Log in to see links
    hi guys

i started to translate the game , but i have some question ... and maybe u know a answer

1.where i can find the game name ( the one from the game folder on the cell ) cuz i do some chinese letters =))

2.a java emulator for PC cuz it will be more easy for me to test the translation

3. a good chinese - english translator

that's all
    maybe i can help a little. add me on messirox @ h0tmail.com really want this game on english.

10. Default

i'm allmoast ready whit the english version .
    i didn't translated the scenario . just the objects , skill , places , npcs , quests names and the help menu

i have some problems translateing the in game menu ... i can't find it

i just need to test it cuz atm i have a problems