Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Default

Mine did that once!

But its never done it since...

Hi Blusky, I haven't come across the problem myself. What browser are you using?

I m unable to find my sticky post in symbian S60app. section on hacking a phone!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    Hi Blusky, I haven't come across the problem myself. What browser are you using?
    Hi Mark,

I have, Mozilla Firefox 3.5.9

It has happen again

And here's two new fresh printscreen I just taken, just now!!

and

EDIT:

This all started after I replied to a poll yesterday, but I haven't replied to any Polls today. I just came straight to this thread when arriving at mobiles24, Just now!
    Last edited by Michelle; 07-06-2010 at 10:50 AM. Reason: EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    I have, Mozilla Firefox 3.5.9
    Hello!

Why don't You try updating to Log in to see links , and perhaps updating Log in to see links and Log in to see links or Log in to see links if You use 64-bit Windows.
    I would at least update FireFox.

If that doesn't help , then maybe Your issue is caused by the re-arrangements Mark and Karl are making to Mobiles24.

Accept for occasionally lagging heavily when loading pages I don't have other loading issues with Mobiles24 for quite a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm Log in to see links
    Hello!

Why don't You try updating to Log in to see links , and perhaps updating Log in to see links and Log in to see links or Log in to see links if You use 64-bit Windows.
    I would at least update FireFox.

If that doesn't help , then maybe Your issue is caused by the re-arrangements Mark and Karl are making to Mobiles24.

Accept for occasionally lagging heavily when loading pages I don't have other loading issues with Mobiles24 for quite a while now.
    Hi Wilhelm

Thankyou for your advice, ^^^ I will give it ago

EDIT:
    [You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Wilhelm again.]

EDIT 2:

No more problems since updating Firefox 3.6.3

Thankyou so much... Wilhelm
    Last edited by Michelle; 08-06-2010 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Thankyou so much...

7. Default

There is a problem at wap.mobiles24.com's download by ID. I can't download any games from there. It said file not found. It happend several times. Please fix it. Ty

8. Default

wow today i logged on to mobiles24 on my pc and the sites is totally screwed up lol

every thing is just a mess (the main index page is like the pic in one of the first posts)

and when i go to download ring tone pages its all stepped lol

i wonder if ff is having trouble? tho iam all up to date and was the last time i come here.

9. Default

I'm using FireFox and the site is working fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by XLAR8 Log in to see links
    wow today i logged on to mobiles24 on my pc and the sites is totally screwed up lol

every thing is just a mess (the main index page is like the pic in one of the first posts)

and when i go to download ring tone pages its all stepped lol

i wonder if ff is having trouble? tho iam all up to date and was the last time i come here.
    I've had that problem today and yesterday myself I've given up complaining about it though I just put up with the disorderly page/s I see at mobiles24...
    Last edited by Michelle; 13-06-2010 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Typo