Default 176*220/208 games upload

I'm new here, so naturally I have some questions. I tried uploading games and I get an error that preview1 is not the right extension. I tried a couple times with .gif .jpg. and .bmb images - same thing. So if that didn't work I'll try uploading to this thread.

P.S. Can I upload Gameloft games to the forum? Instead of the site... And are all games on the forum also on the site in mobile games. I wouldn't like to post same games over and over

I would be thankful if somebody clears this out

Welcome to the site.

What game(s) are you uploading? Do you get the error on every game you are trying to upload?

Gameloft games are not allowed to be uploaded to the public gallery or attached to the forums. You can upload Gameloft games to free hosting services like Log in to see links etc and post the link on the forum. Click here for more information.

I don't think all of the games on the forum are on the site or vice versa. It's entirely up to you where to upload your games. Games that are uploaded to the Public Gallery qualify for Reward Points and (at the moment) games posted on the forum don't.
    Last edited by Karl; 15-11-2007 at 04:32 PM.

All kinds of games. I've read that about gameloft and it's ok with me. The reason why I wan't to upload games to the gallery is mostly the ability to search previous games easier than in the forum. the games are all tested on sonyericsson k750. I've also upadates mp3 ringtones whitout any problems

This is the error I get. I tried three games but preview 1 is the problem. like I said before

An Error Occurred
    Upload failed: Preview 1 could not be recognised or has an extension that is not allowed.