0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

Default advanced options of java softwares

i have a nokia e63 and i want to set the connectivity options of java softwares to always allowed like it is available in sony ericsson phones.but the'always allowed' is not highlighted in my phone .please help me.thank you in advance

0 RP
    Forum Writer
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thanks

I think you should sign the application you use. How to do it you may look in Google.
    Type in Google "sign jar".

Or try to search or download already signed app

62 RP
    Country
    Philippines
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prajvalnaruto View Post
    i have a nokia e63 and i want to set the connectivity options of java softwares to always allowed like it is available in sony ericsson phones.but the'always allowed' is not highlighted in my phone .please help me.thank you in advance
    I don't know if it's the same, but motorola phones has RSA or restricted software access, this prevents the apps in accessing files within the phone. Important system files might be accidentally deleted with a file management app. But installing the apps through a pc using a program give the option to allow access of the app.

If possible, try to install the app with your pc.

0 RP

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks

have ever heard about jaf software?
    It can hack the security settings of your phone.and it can also allow your phone to do simple multitasking. Just search in the web..

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

I'm awesome like that!