1. Default advanced options of java softwares

i have a nokia e63 and i want to set the connectivity options of java softwares to always allowed like it is available in sony ericsson phones.but the'always allowed' is not highlighted in my phone .please help me.thank you in advance

2. Default

I think you should sign the application you use. How to do it you may look in Google.
    Type in Google "sign jar".

Or try to search or download already signed app

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by prajvalnaruto Log in to see links
    i have a nokia e63 and i want to set the connectivity options of java softwares to always allowed like it is available in sony ericsson phones.but the'always allowed' is not highlighted in my phone .please help me.thank you in advance
    I don't know if it's the same, but motorola phones has RSA or restricted software access, this prevents the apps in accessing files within the phone. Important system files might be accidentally deleted with a file management app. But installing the apps through a pc using a program give the option to allow access of the app.

If possible, try to install the app with your pc.

4. Default

have ever heard about jaf software?
    It can hack the security settings of your phone.and it can also allow your phone to do simple multitasking. Just search in the web..

5. Default

I'm awesome like that!