3. Default

Does it work?

If so... I might get New Vegas for PC.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpaghetti Log in to see links
    Does it work?

If so... I might get New Vegas for PC.
    Yes, it does.

5. Default

Did you see the link for the extra quests on the page?

I didn't see it before and I'm having trouble accessing the site at the moment.

Will check out the quests later.

7. Default

Tell us how you get on.

Ok, I've tried the mod for the extra quests.

It's actually another mod which give extended freeplay after the main quest like the previous one. However, this one will give you 3 choices how you want to continue the game after the ending movie when gameplay resumes:

Choice One: No Change

This will not make any changes to the game. Any faction gain/loss that happened during the Battle will remain.

Choice Two: Reset

This will reset faction standings for Great Khans, Brotherhood of Steel, NCR, Caesar's Legion and Powder Gangers back to their pre-battle settings. With this option, the Hoover Dam Battle 'never happened'

Choice Three: Continue

This is the biggest part of the mod. It will change existing NPCs based on who you helped (House, NCR, Legion or Indy), change territory occupancy, add new NPCs in certain locations, unlock a plethora of quests for you entertainment (or for you to ignore), and more. Essentially, this option will continue the game as if the Hoover Dam Battle actually happened, with your choices affecting the Mojave both instantly, and throughout the quests. Please note that if you destroyed the Legion, all quests tied to that faction will fail. The same goes for defeating the NCR, or both if you went Independent.

I chose the 3rd choice of course. However, there are no quests yet since it will be the same as 'No change' till the later version.
    FalloutNV 2010-11-09 03-17-47-24.jpg

9. Default

That'd be the one I'd go for...

Hopefully they bring out a newer version soon.

I hate Cazadors!!!

4040_cazador_2_normal.jpg