1. Default I'm Desperate!

Yesterday I spent 5 hours making a Ringtone from a song in my iTunes. I did not know that I was in the ''orange'' area instead of the ''blue free ringtones'' area. I did finally downloaded the ringtone I created using the map (?) system but it did not go to my phone.

I never found a ringtone in the ''blue free'' area so I did no other downloads. I don't know if I signed onto a $9.99 plan or not? If I did, I want to opt out and cancel it but I can't find anywhere to do that.

Someone please help.

BTW, the song was ''There Is A Time" by the Dillards and I did make it available to others. At least I checked the box to do so.

2. Default

The Admin should look into this.

You can check your uploads in your profile,

Here is your upload

The Dillards - There Is A Time

4. Default How?

How do I opt out of the $9.99 plan IF I did in fact join it? How do I even tell if I accidently joined?

5. Default

I'm not sure, but wouldn't you have got some sort of text?

6. Question Text?

I did have to go to wap.mobiles24.com and get a download number. I put in the download number. It then said I could download the ringtone but it never went into my phone.

The actual ringtone that I created (There Is A Time) that was posted in a thread above doesn't even end where I thought my creation would. I wouldn't download it now that I've heard it! It's not bad for a 61 year old that's new to all of this though.

I think there should be something under ''My Account'' that would tell me but I can't find anything. It says I have 1 credit (whatever that means)

7. Default

It's unlikely that you've actually signed up for anything that you have to pay for, you would have got a confirmation SMS of some sort.

Credits are for the public gallery, everyone gets 30 a day, every download is one credit.

Don't worry they're free.

8. Default Thanks

I was just looking over everything and I figured since my awful ''ringtine'' went into the blue free section I might be ok.
    I feel better and I'll just hope that I didn't sign up for the $9.99 program!
    I haven't downloaded a thing.
    Thanks for your help!

9. Default

All user uploads go into the free section.

And no problem.