Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43
  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    Travel Genius is a mobile game and it is not a mobile software/app

    Post your file in my thread.., battuji
    I was thinking it some app. as it contains question-answers.
    That's ok..Now i can't move it to ur thread,let leave it to the forum mods..

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    I was thinking it some app. as it contains question-answers.
    That's ok..Now i can't move it to ur thread,let leave it to the forum mods..
    Why can't you move it, battuji?




  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    Why can't you move it, battuji?



    Coz i don't have authority to move threads or links!

    I will left it for forum mods..Let them do the rest of work..

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    Coz i don't have authority to move threads or links!

    I will left it for forum mods..Let them do the rest of work..
    To make it easy just reupload your file and info and make a new post in my thread. No need to move your old post just delete it, battuji
    Last edited by Michelle; 21-12-2010 at 03:00 PM. Reason: delete

  5. #35

    Default

    Wattpad

    wattpad.jpg

    Get Wattpad and start reading and sharing stories on your mobile phone. Instant access to over 20,000 works, see what`s hot or search by category, title and author, all directly from your phone. You can even upload your own text from your PC to share with the Wattpad community.


    Here-wattpad.jar

  6. Default

    update da new one apps please, nice share

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RQ-2010 Log in to see links
    update da new one apps please, nice share
    definitely, as soon i will find some time to do so.. Keep checking..

  8. Default

    pleaseeee can u help me wit samsung ultratouch s8300 fullscreen and touchscreen games and apps dat actually work...or tell me a way to increase the java memory of the fone..thanx..luv ur apps

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eddiusceasar Log in to see links
    pleaseeee can u help me wit samsung ultratouch s8300 fullscreen and touchscreen games and apps dat actually work...or tell me a way to increase the java memory of the fone..thanx..luv ur apps
    Thanks for appreciation...

    Just check out this thread for free game.. Just download 240x400 ones coz ur phone resolution is that.
    http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthread.php?t=13115

    for apps. check it here-
    http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/free-mobile-software

    Download any jar software, all will work fine..

  10. Default

    nice apps thanks so much!!! +rep 4 you!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •