Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Indian mobile no. locator-

indian phone number locator.gif

Enter any Indian mobile number into this program and it will show you the region/state (in india ) and cellular operator of that number. You can either enter the first 4 digits of the mobile number or you can select the number from your contacts list. The checked number can be also called from the program directly.

Uses -
    - When you receive a missed call, find out from where you got the call. So before calling back you can know it is std or local.
    - Some operators charge less when calling to same network. so before making a call find out if it is same network or not.

Here-indian Mobile number locator_Info.jar

NOD 32 Anti-virus

NOD32.jpg

Smarter Scanner - Threats don't always enter your network in ways you expect. NOD32 Antivirus for intelligently scans compressed files to find hidden threats other products miss Proactive protection begins at the earliest point in system startup to ensure your mobile is always secure. Cross platform protection detects

Here-Java_NOD_32_Antivirus.jar

MP3 Cutter joiner
    mp3 cutter.jpg

Cut Your Favirate mp3 Songs And Create Ringtones And Mix Them In Any Quality

Here-Mp3_Cutter_Joiner.jar

M-Stocks

m-stocks apps..jpg

M-Stocks App is a mobile application that accesses and displays information about the financial market on the screen of your mobile device (e.g. Cellphone, Smartphone, iPhone, Blackberry, Android, etc). Have on your hand an exact view of how a certain stock is, your portfolio or see a summary of the most important markets in the world.

Here-m-stocks-app.jar

Rail Yatra 2.0-

rail yatra.jpg

RailYatra – Rail Enquiry anytime anywhere. This application is developed by Spice Digital. The service is currently available for Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, Aircel, MTNL, Tata, Reliance and Loop users and would be shortly available to BSNL users. Provides premium services to the user through IVR and SMS over 139 short code. The premium services include PNR Status enquiry, Train arrival/departure enquiry, Seat Availability, Fare Enquiry. You can even Bookmark your query and read SMS response received.

Here-RailYatraV2Nokia6300.jar
    Last edited by battuji; 05-12-2010 at 02:25 PM.

Video editor-

video editor.jpg

Here-video editor.jar

World's Flag-

world flags.gif
    Flags of the world. Flags of 262 countries on Your mobile.

There is also simple quiz - You have to selecte correct country name for visible flag.

Here-worldflags.jar

Micheal forever-

micheal forever.jpg

We all knew him, some of us grew with his music, others saw him growing and filling their life with his songs. Now Michael Jackson is gone and the hearts of his fans will be broken for a long time. The only thing that will fill the hole he created when leaving our world is his music and the memories that will remain in our minds. With this new IQ mobile application, you can now keep Michael Jackson forever in your mobile phone. You can remember any time you're sad about the happy moments you spent on your idol's music. He's not here anymore, but his music will live forever

Here-iq_michael_jackson.jar

The end-

The end.gif

Life
    comes and goes fast. Sometimes you hardly notice you are alive, and years pass in a second... Highly sophisticated algorithm implemented inside The End application precisely determines when your very own The End will come. Make plans for the rest of your life. Use your time wisely!

Answer questions by entering answer or by selecting offered options. Use navigation keys to select different options and number keys to enter answers. You can use * and # to delete wrongly entered chars.

Here-the_end.jar

5. Default hi!

hi battuji! Thank you so much for these very useful applications! By the way, is it ok to request more? May i request for a nursing drug handbook please. I would appreciate it much if you could grant my request. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by blanxx Log in to see links
    hi battuji! Thank you so much for these very useful applications! By the way, is it ok to request more? May i request for a nursing drug handbook please. I would appreciate it much if you could grant my request. Thanks and keep up the good work!
    my pleasure... but i can't post handbook in this thread. So, u can request it in other thread which is specially for ebooks!

Birthday Reminder

birthday reminder.png

you can directly load your saved birthdays from your mobile phone's contact list. Birthday reminder will display all birthdays in a formatted way. you can also add birthdays manually.calender entry feature will provide you the functionality to add any event to your phone's calender or add or contact to you mobile's calender. Following functionality provides Birthday Reminder 1.Load contact from phone's contact list. 2.calender entry 3.search contact. 4.sort on the basis of name or days left for birthday

Here-Birthday_Reminder.jar

Reset lost password-

reset lost password.jpg

If you have password saved in your various application account memory including AutoComplete field, database files or administrator password and you forgot it accidentally, it will unmask software uncover hidden password that are covered by asterisks of any windows application or any password protected text box. It successfully shows the password of any IE or any windows application and other similar records and successfully uncovers other important password and many more similar records. Simply provides an easy way to manage and protect the important information. And you can recover and restore lost or forgotten password ever entered on your PC.

Here-Reset_Lost_Password_2011.jar

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    Travel genius-

Attachment 39178

Do you like to learn new things? Do you dream to travel over the world and to
    visit the most interesting and beautiful places of our planet? Maybe, you are
    just interested in geography? Or you think that know everything and can't be
    surprised? Travel Genius fits the entire globe in your hand and tells you what
    you don’t know about the world.
    This original quiz entirely devoted to geography and all that it involves. There
    are hundreds and hundreds of questions relating to continents and oceans,
    countries and peoples, famous personalities and the most significant inventions.
    They will be a hard nut even for the brains of the most erudite people.
    Whatever the topic has not been devoted to the question - the answer will always
    be a place on a map. You can have fun and very usefully spend some time
    traveling together with the Travel Genius round the Earth's continents. Perhaps
    this is the game that will suggest you a travel route for the next vacation! In
    addition, Travel Genius - is the most exciting way to determine your geographic
    IQ! You will not only learn your level of knowledge, but also be able to compare
    results with average gamers and skillful travelers. The most important
    achievements can be shown in the world records table.
    Travel Genius - is a global intellectual battle of our time! Are you ready to
    participate?

Here-Attachment 39179

Already posted by me, battuji

Travel Genius [by HeroCraft]

Posted on: 03-10-2010, 02:00 PM
    http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthrea...=Travel+genius

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    Already posted by me, battuji

Travel Genius [by HeroCraft]

Posted on: 03-10-2010, 02:00 PM
    http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthrea...=Travel+genius
    But it's resolution is 320x240.I think it is posted before ur 320x240 link which is posted by u on-9-12-2010...

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    But it's resolution is 320x240.I think it is posted before ur 320x240 link which is posted by u on-9-12-2010...
    Travel Genius is a mobile game and it is not a mobile software/app

Post your file in my thread.., battuji