2 33.33%
  • maybe?

1 16.67%
  • i don't care?

0 0%
Page 112 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1472
  1. Default

Thx dude! Neat game.. if the controls wouldnt suck (any idea how to reconfigure its key config? Seems to be a bit bugged.)

2. Default

Got a version of the Chuck Norris game optimised for this platform? I got a working version on my phone (Its surprizingly awesome, the best shoot-em-up/beat-em-up on the mobile platform imo) but it runs very slowly and it goes out of memory after 1-2 levels so i think its not meant for s40.. lower resolution version runs smootly, but thats small on the screen.

edit: Nvm i tried like 12 different versions and the ones running on my phone all crash at a certain point in the game and run like crap.. i guess its just bugged for this platform :/
    Last edited by Shamb; 28-12-2008 at 07:33 PM.

3. Default

so will i still get an english version of revival deluxe? the previous one works,but its czech.

4. Default

Anyone can recommend a good 2D side scrollin space shooter?(Or get R-type for s40v3?)
    Last edited by Shamb; 28-12-2008 at 07:38 PM.

5. Default Nokia N73 games

Hello,could you post some Nokia N73 games,please ?Thanks in advance !

Your phone plays 240x320 games...
    You can find some here:http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/t...e-mobile-games

7. Default

Oh,thank you very much ! Are there any symbian games there too ?
    Sorry for being so stupid,I just got this phone and I'm rather excited!

9. Default

How i can get themes for sony ericson g700

10. Default Aaaaargh

These won't download to my phone & I haven't got a computer. When I click a file all I get is a bunch of text, it's the same whether I use the W880i's browser or opera mini 3.0, 3.1, 4.1 or 4.2, since this is the first forum i've ever joined, I don't know if i'm doing owt wrong, how can I get my phone to download a game from your post?