• no?

2 33.33%
  • maybe?

1 16.67%
  • i don't care?

0 0%
Page 92 of 148 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast
  1. Default

ty man.maybe u have urban asphalt 4 elite hd/3d?

2. Default thanks sir joshua_pohan

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_pohan Log in to see links
    Here you go
    Sir thanks for the virtua fighter... i enjoy it even the graphics are not good enough. BTW, do you have CAPCOM VS SNK 2 240X320 s40 v3 (N530)? i found one but it has small screen & i can only play the "instant play" mode. hope there is other version were i can play other modes. If ever sir, can i request for this...

Thanks in advance.

3. Default

Hey Joshua!

I don't think that you'll be able to help me, but I may as well at least ask!

I'm looking for Gameloft's 'OS Titans' in ENGLISH! (I already have the Portuguese language version )

I'm also looking for Mitsui Bussan's 'Sumo Wrestling' from 2004

Also, don't know if you've ever heard of a java version of an ice hockey game by 'Taito' called 'Hit the Ice'??? - It was very popular back in the '90's and was released in numerous Sega and Nintendo formats and I can't believe that somebody out there hasn't yet ported/converted this game to the Java format?! But I have been unable to find a version.....

4. Default

do you have the original WWE SMACKDOWN VS RAW08? .. cuz the game here .. doesnt have all the game features .. ex.: the RAW / SMACKDOWN name in the ring .. thanks! if you dont have it .. its ok

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by moask21 Log in to see links
    do you have the original WWE SMACKDOWN VS RAW08? .. cuz the game here .. doesnt have all the game features .. ex.: the RAW / SMACKDOWN name in the ring .. thanks! if you dont have it .. its ok
    Try this one

6. Default

High Speed 5 3D
    h3.jpg

7. Default

Working Version of Prison Break
    148d8f73826c149.1189584313.jpeg

8. Default

Here is DOOM III

Enjoy!!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

9. Default EA Mobile Air Hockey

Hi,

I'm looking for EA Mobile 'Air Hockey'. Not to be confused with Jamdat's 'EA Air Hockey'

Thanks in advance.....
    Last edited by marobson; 24-09-2008 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Typographical Error!

10. Default request

book worm 240x320 "ENGLISH" pls..
    thnx..