2 33.33%
  • maybe?

1 16.67%
  • i don't care?

0 0%
Page 134 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1472
  1. Default Mobster's Mega game Thread

Instead of me making a new thread for every new game i release ill just keep on adding to this thread

All my files will be uploaded to Hotfile.com

If u would like to help me out pls read the .txt document in one of my releases or download it here Log in to see links
    I hope you enjoy all my releases

Thanks Mobster11

2. Default Avatar

i have already made a thread but ill just add it to my main thread

A new adventure in the world of James Cameron's Avatar. Enjoy shoot'em up action, riding a banshee & varied gameplay as Jake fights for Pandora
    Features:
    * The official mobile game of James Cameron's Avatar
    * An original storyline independent of the film that extends and expands your understanding of the Na'vi people
    * A varied gaming experience with action/adventure levels and shoot'em up sequences where you ride a banshee in the skies of Pandora
    * Play as Jake and explore the world of Pandora through 7 environments (jungles, mines, waterfalls and more)
    * A new generation of platformer thanks to the Organi engine allowing physical interaction with Pandora's world .

[IMG]http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/1212/avata**.gif[/IMG]

All SE versions :
    [Dead links removed]

Enjoy and pls read the text file and help me out thanks
    Last edited by Mobster11; 04-02-2010 at 02:57 PM.

3. Default Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince

The sixth game in the Harry Potter series.

Enjoy

[Dead links removed]
    Last edited by Mobster11; 24-12-2009 at 04:32 PM.

4. Default Call Of Duty Mordern Warfare 2 Force Recon

Call Of Duty Mordern Warfare 2 Force Recon

i only have all the SE versions at the moment

all se versions : [Dead links removed]

enjoy
    Last edited by Mobster11; 24-12-2009 at 04:34 PM.

5. Default Assassins Creed 2 HD

The Adventure continue.....In......Assassins Creed 2 Version For

[Dead links removed]

Enjoy
    Last edited by Mobster11; 04-02-2010 at 03:13 PM.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Mobster11 Log in to see links
    Instead of me making a new thread for every new game i release ill just keep on adding to this thread

All my files will be uploaded to Hotfile.com

If u would like to help me out pls read the .txt document in one of my releases or download it here Log in to see links
    I hope you enjoy all my releases

Thanks Mobster11
    Well, this is indeed a good effort, but there are two things that you should be aware of.

1. There are several similar thread in the forum. So it would be a waste of time for both the other members & yourself if you keep posting games which are already posted by others.

2. If your hoping to attract more members into your thread I would suggest that you should try posting new games (All versions & resolutions) & add a few screenshots.

Apart from that, your doing a good job.

+rep for the effort!
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

7. Default Surviving High School

A nice simple high school sim. There are 2 default scenarios one with a male protagonist trying to get revenge on someone who stole his girlfriend by having a diss battle and another with a female protagonist trying to be homecoming queen. There are multiple endings depending on how you manage your time and the choices you make. Apart from these 2 scenarios you can download more for free.

[Dead links removed]
    Enjoy
    Last edited by Mobster11; 04-02-2010 at 03:13 PM.

8. Default Miami Nights 2 : The City Is Yours

First of all i would like to thank KidRapper for recognizing my thread and i just post all good games that i find and it will be good two have some games that others are posting so there will always be a download link alive. About the screenshots im just too lazy lol. so enjoy this game guys

Miami Nights 2: The city is yours!

Build a prestigious career and enter the envied circle of Miami’s most powerful. Your newfound celebrity status will make you encounter characters so crazy and unexpected they will seem drawn from a movie script. All non-playable characters have a human-like memory so don’t offend them or they might come and beat you up later in the game. Use your notoriety to flirt, kiss, seduce and more… But don’t forget to manage your relationships, especially with your ex(es), otherwise they will come and stalk you at your door.

176x220 :

240x320 :
    Last edited by Mobster11; 24-12-2009 at 04:15 PM.

9. Default Rock Band Mobile

ROCK BAND MOBILE

240x320

ENJOY

10. Question NOKIA 6700 classic - whats the screen size ?

what is the screen size for my 6700 classic, also do you know of any decent games that will work on my phone.