1 16.67%
  • i don't care?

0 0%
Page 127 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1472
  1. Default

thanks for the games pal

2. Default

I was wondering, is there a mario kart style racing game in jar format.

3. Post

Do you have a "Steam Iron: The Awakening" game for nokia 5300 (240x320)...If you don't have one, can you please get one for me! THNX

4. Default

Can Someone Post Championship Manager 09 Please 176x220 Or 240x320

5. Default

any erotic games?

6. Default

hi is there paris hilton diamond quest? 320x240 pls. thanks!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by angiexue Log in to see links
    hi is there paris hilton diamond quest? 320x240 pls. thanks!

8. Talking Some Games in 240x320 Format

Sup People!
    Ill just be posting here some games in 240x320 .jar format that i have in my Nokia 5700

P.S. i wont be taking any request! so please don't bother.
    The main reason im making this post is so i can share the games i like to play on my Nokia.
    Also im planing on getting myself a new Nokia some time this year... but i still havent decided wich model it will be... but one thing for sure! it will have a 240x320 screen size!
    Last edited by catbarian; 24-05-2009 at 12:03 PM.

9. Default Warhammer 40k Space Hulk

ill start off with Space Hulk
    what can i say about this game! im a big 40k fan so when i first saw it i had to play it! the first versions i found where for smaller screens wich where a big problem when i tried to play them but i just found this 240x320 version wich works perfectly on my Nokia!

you play has either the mighty Space Marines or the terrifiying Genestealers in a deadly "Cat & Mouse" game inside the "Space Hulk" a gigantic bulk of space debris consisted of junk and ancient space ships most of wich may hold vital and necesary resources or information vital for the imperium... but getting to them aint an easy task! since most of the time this "Space Hulk" can be invaded by many alien treaths

a really must have for any warhammer 40k fan!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by catbarian; 24-05-2009 at 10:03 AM. Reason: update

10. Default Dragon Ball Z Unleashed

Next up we have Dragon Ball Z Unleashed

i used to be a big Dragon Ball fan back when i was a kid... but playing this game brought back some good memories...
    this is the first Dragon Ball mobile game(non-rom) that i can say is worth playing! and at 240x320 format it's a must! it also has some good ingame music to!

this game takes place 5 years after the Freezer saga.
    young Gohan and Goku find themselfs training and preparing for the incoming treath that the future Trunks warned them about 5 years back about Dr. Maki Gero's killer androids.
    Trunk's comes back from the future in order to help them out but finds out that the timeline has been changed... but the future is still in danger! an so the Cell saga starts!

an excellent fighting game and a must have for any Dragon Ball fan!
    Attached Files Attached Files