• maybe?

1 16.67%
  • i don't care?

0 0%
Page 123 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1472
  1. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Shadz28 Log in to see links
    They are all on this site and for the asphalt 3 and 4 do u want 3d version or normal
    give me asphalt 3 & 4 in 3d version but i don`t know which version is
    nice to play is it in 3d version or normal version is it nice to play . I couldn`t find the KING OF FIGHTERS & SPLINTER CELL games at this site ??? Can you please help me to find it .
    Last edited by RAVINROY; 25-02-2009 at 12:01 AM.

2. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by RAVINROY Log in to see links
    give me asphalt 3 & 4 in 3d version but i don`t know which version is
    nice to play is it in 3d version or normal version is it nice to play . I couldn`t find the KING OF FIGHTERS & SPLINTER CELL games at this site ??? Can you please help me to find it .
    3D is way better (if ne of these dont work for you inform me i will try and get some more)

Asphalt 3 3D:

Asphalt 4 (there are no 3d version only HD which doesnt work on s40 phones):
    Last edited by Shadz28; 25-02-2009 at 05:35 AM.

3. Default

Hi !

I had downloaded some of your games & its very good .

I wanted to request for 5 games in jar file (from this website) for nokia 6500 slide 240x320 screen . I can`t download from 4shared website its difficult 4 me .

1. WWE - WRESTLING (LATEST IN ENGLISH VERSION) .
    2. ASPHALT 3 - (ENGLISH VERSION) .
    3. ASPHALT 4 - (ENGLISH VERSION) .
    4. KING OF FINGTHERS - (LATEST IN ENGLISH VERSION) .
    5. SPLINTER CELL - (LATEST IN ENGLISH VERSION) .

Thank you .
    KO fighters: Log in to see links

4. Default

Hi !

I had downloaded some of your games & its very good .

I wanted to request for 5 games in jar file (from this website) for nokia 6500 slide 240x320 screen . I can`t download from 4shared website its difficult 4 me .

1. WWE - WRESTLING (LATEST IN ENGLISH VERSION) .
    2. ASPHALT 3 - (ENGLISH VERSION) .
    3. ASPHALT 4 - (ENGLISH VERSION) .
    4. KING OF FINGTHERS - (LATEST IN ENGLISH VERSION) .
    5. SPLINTER CELL - (LATEST IN ENGLISH VERSION) .

Thank you .

i dunno if this is the laTEST:

5. Unhappy

KO fighters: Log in to see links
    I`m having problem to download the KOF from the 4share website it shows-
    (You are already downloading a file from IP-address 203.82.79.2. To download another file you have to wait until current download process is finished. In case you are not downloading anything and got this message, then you are using a proxy-server or a shared IP-address.
    With Premium account you can download many files at the same time even if the proxy-server is used. Get your Premium account right now to download instantly) but it will be much easier to download from the FileShare.ro website. If can transfer this file to FileShare.ro , please help me .
    Last edited by RAVINROY; 25-02-2009 at 07:45 AM.

6. Default question..

i have a question....

how can i distinguish what my cellphone model version is?

i have my nokia 5310 xpressmusic,, what version is this?

thanks

7. Question

I`m having problem to download the KOF from the 4share website it shows-
    (You are already downloading a file from IP-address 203.82.79.2. To download another file you have to wait until current download process is finished. In case you are not downloading anything and got this message, then you are using a proxy-server or a shared IP-address.
    With Premium account you can download many files at the same time even if the proxy-server is used. Get your Premium account right now to download instantly) but it will be much easier to download from the FileShare.ro website. If can transfer this file to FileShare.ro , please help me .

kk i will try but did the other work?

8. Thumbs up

kk i will try but did the other work?

Bro Shadz28 all the 4 games are ok , except the WWE the link is not valid/not available . Bro Shadz28 i need your help , i had accidentally delete the games folder in my phone . Bro do you know about the shooting game which we can control 2 shooters with cursor/arrow - the first mission was to save the hostages VIP JENNY at a village in snow season<---Can you PLEASE find this game for me . Maybe its - metal gear but i don`t know what title . I like this game a lot . Thank You .

9. Default

Bro Shadz28 all the 4 games are ok , except the WWE the link is not valid/not available . Bro Shadz28 i need your help , i had accidentally delete the games folder in my phone . Bro do you know about the shooting game which we can control 2 shooters with cursor/arrow - the first mission was to save the hostages VIP JENNY at a village in snow season<---Can you PLEASE find this game for me . Maybe its - metal gear but i don`t know what title . I like this game a lot . Thank You .
    wwe Smackdown vs raw 2D: Log in to see links

WWW Smackdown vs Raw 3D (not sure if it will work o ur fone): Log in to see links

10. Wink

Metal gear 3D:Log in to see links