• no?

2 33.33%
  • maybe?

1 16.67%
  • i don't care?

0 0%
Page 11 of 148 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Well... I just wanted to say that if you can't find the games it's OK, I'm really good finding games too, and can't find them anywhere, so this games are really extremely hard to find in the resolution I asked for. So I'll understand if you can't find them. Anyways if you want help with a game let me know.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EnixFaith Log in to see links
    So I heard you're taking request. Well, I actually don't ask for too much but since I've been looking for 2 games on 240x320 and can't find them anywhere I hope you can help me with this. I need RESIDENT EVIL GENESIS 240x320 (Is the only game of the original CAPCOM Mobile games of RE that's left in my collection ) and also DEAD RISING 240x320 (Another game from CAPCOM Mobile that I can't find anywhere). Also any other quality horror games that you can find, or games with zombies on them. I'm just crazy about Zombies LOL. I would really appreciate your help. And if there's a game you want you can ask for it, maybe I might have it. Good luck.
    I only found RE Genesis in 176x220
    Zombie Games, i only uploaded 4 of them cause my connection speed is slow right now, sorry

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_pohan Log in to see links
    I only found RE Genesis in 176x220
    Zombie Games, i only uploaded 4 of them cause my connection speed is slow right now, sorry
    Don't Worry man, I told you those games were extremely hard to find. As you see you only found RE Genesis in 176x220. I had it already, and tried to resize (Didn't worked ) But thanks anyway for the help man. And thanks for the zombie games man, I really appreciate it. Now, how can I thank you? Just tell me.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EnixFaith Log in to see links
    Don't Worry man, I told you those games were extremely hard to find. As you see you only found RE Genesis in 176x220. I had it already, and tried to resize (Didn't worked ) But thanks anyway for the help man. And thanks for the zombie games man, I really appreciate it. Now, how can I thank you? Just tell me.
    you don't need to thank me, i do thiss in my freetime. But feel free to help me on this thread if you'd like
    Last edited by Joshua_pohan; 19-07-2008 at 01:05 PM.

5. Default

More hot games
    NBA Smash
    Skate
    True Crime New York City 2
    SimCity Societies
    Super KO Boxing by Glu

6. Default

The Settlers
    Pirates of the Seven Seas by Gameloft
    Phoenix Wright
    Tony Hawk Project 8
    Operation Critical

7. Default

Smash It
    Theme Park Tycoon
    Big Range Hunting
    Colonial Wars

8. Default

do you have any brain games?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by IFAPyo Log in to see links
    do you have any brain games?
    2in1 brain teaser
    Brain Tacho
    Mobile Brain Trainer Plus

10. Default

sorry , but i can't download from fileshare and rapidshare . Mediafire or 4shared please.