Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Smile can anybody help me

hey bro i have samsung corby , my theme files have.bmp format , can anyone tell me how cani convert thm into . bmp so that i can install them on corby thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kampachi Log in to see links
    hey bro i have samsung corby , my theme files have.bmp format , can anyone tell me how cani convert thm into . bmp so that i can install them on corby thanks
    u can't convert sonyericsson's themes into samsung corby! It is better to extract wallpapers from them n set them onto ur phone.. I think there is no theme maker available yet for making samsung themes!

3. Default bro help me

bro could you tell me how can i extract wallpaper from them please thanks

bro could you tell me how can i extract wallpaper from them please thanks
    it is so simple just use winrar pc software n right click on the theme n press on the option extract files. Afterwards u will get several files, just copy paste the wallpaper to ur phone or in new folder.

5. Default bro help me

bro how can increase the height of my wallpaper if the maximum height 320px have been reached by resizing it , is there any solution or i have to saisfy with that height since 320px height is not covering my wholescreen thanks alot

6. Default

u can simply Convert ur themes using tools from 0wN.SkIn.

bro how can increase the height of my wallpaper if the maximum height 320px have been reached by resizing it , is there any solution or i have to saisfy with that height since 320px height is not covering my wholescreen thanks alot
    could u plz. Tell me the dimension of wallpaper u r trying to resize?? U want what resol. Coz samsung cory has 240x320 resol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everlynee Log in to see links

u can simply Convert ur themes using tools from 0wN.SkIn.
    could u plz. Provide us that tool??

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    could u plz. Tell me the dimension of wallpaper u r trying to resize?? U want what resol. Coz samsung cory has 240x320 resol.

could u plz. Provide us that tool??
    sorry battuji but u must login to own.skin. to use that tools

9. Smile bro help me

bro i leraned how to cover wholescreen its very easy , if you could tell how do i extract wallpaper from .sis file thanks alot

10. Smile does anyone know

does anyone have a nth file to bmp file convertor my samsung corby supports .bmp file while nokia themes are in sis and nth for sony if anypne can give me thanks alot