1. Default help getting ringtone to phone

i just got a new Samsung Intensity II phone and i want to get some ringtones for it. i've downloaded the ringtones i want but i can't get them to my phone as ringtones. i tried sending them to my phone from my email as an attachment which i used to do with my old phone (LG Dare), but it didn't work, the message showed up empty. i tried connecting my phone to my computer and copying the files into the phone's memory, but this stores them under the songs section, not the ringtones. what can i do to get these to my phone as ringtones?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianoftheBlind25 Log in to see links
    i just got a new Samsung Intensity II phone and i want to get some ringtones for it. i've downloaded the ringtones i want but i can't get them to my phone as ringtones. i tried sending them to my phone from my email as an attachment which i used to do with my old phone (LG Dare), but it didn't work, the message showed up empty. i tried connecting my phone to my computer and copying the files into the phone's memory, but this stores them under the songs section, not the ringtones. what can i do to get these to my phone as ringtones?
    Are you going to set ringtones?
    just go in the setting n search for ur stored ringtones and set it to ur phone ringtones.

Or u can copy from pc to>>ringtones folder..