Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Nokia N73 Review

Please post your Nokia N73 reviews and opinions in this topic.

2. Thumbs up it is best

i love my cellphone n-73 is the best

3. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mobiles24 Log in to see links
    Please post your Nokia N73 reviews and opinions in this topic.
    I have owned this phone for over a year now - It is the best phone I have had yet.

The screen is bright & crystal clear & easily viewable in direct sunlight! Pictures are sharp on the screen but don't look so great when downloaded to the PC.

Videos are also very good - smooth never had a problem (apart from when I didn't zoom in first - you can't zoom while recording).

MP3 playing is very good, using the supplied headphones & the speakers for ringtones or even playing music is the best I have heard - thrashes any Sony Ericsson phone!

Battery life is excellent - standby 7 days, talk time not really sure but it does zap the battery a lot. I use it mainly for texting.

My only gripe is that is really slows down accessing text messaging - mainly sending. Also very sluggish when coming out of screen saver - 10 seconds from pushing a button! I will try upgrading the firmware to see if that helps.
    Last edited by Karl; 10-05-2008 at 01:48 AM.

4. Default nice

i love this site

5. Default i love n73

i use n73.i can play flash game, hear music wma, mp3, aac, wav and more ohhh very good

6. Default

I would say that the nokia n73 is one of the most versatile phones from the nseries. butmost people do not know the true extent the functionalitys that can be achieved on this phone. it definitely can not be compared to either the n 80 or n95 as it does not have wlan - or like n95 a gps reciever but all in all it is a terrific little device

Rkp

7. Default N73 d best!!

i bought n73 music edition. its amazing, and i do enjoy every sofwares and multimedias. Now that i can hack any cellphone without any one noticing it, and i can use their load evry time i make a call. N73 IS THE BEST!!

8. Smile

This is a great music phone but in my opinion just a music phone.

The camera is quite high-spec BUT it looks ugly, i don't like the slide camera lens bit.

If you want a camera phone go for a sony ericsson Cybershot.

Remember this is my opinion and i know alot of people are going to disagree

9. Default n73

N73 really is an amazing phone... been using it now for about a year and is through my experience is the best among the past phones I have used so far... N73 rocks...

10. Question

Quote Originally Posted by gcreala Log in to see links

i bought n73 music edition. its amazing, and i do enjoy every sofwares and multimedias. Now that i can hack any cellphone without any one noticing it, and i can use their load evry time i make a call. N73 IS THE BEST!!

Hey!
    I am wondring which program you use to hack and i don't have a idea about mobile spftwares.
    But i am the best hacker in computer and i know about the most softwares games and etc. So if you help me then i'll help you in every computer problems.