Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Thumbs up

Iv had this phone for like a year. World class phone but it can be very slow, especiaaly wen yur memory card is full. Overall one of the best phones on the market. I recently upgraded to the N82 Black. If you like the N72 then you will adore the N82. it is easily the best phone on the market (Bar the n95 because it has the exact same spcifications).

2. Default i love n73

n73 is the best for the cell phones

3. Default

i think it can be a bit slow and cumbersome at times, especiall when first turned on

it also doesn't look to good
    good quality lens for a phone, nokias always do though
    it has a rather small keypad compared to most phones, that makes it a bit fiddly to use, especially at my size
    I normally use my N93 but it is still good

4. Default

Have been using the N73 for more than a year now and I have simply loved the features. Now was looking to get a change. Am somewhat surprised that no one is talking about the N96 or even the N95. I was looking to get either of these and would have loved to know the user reviews of these. If possible do let me know about them.

N73ME is among one of the best cell phones.The thing i like about N73 is-it's java+symbian combination,u can enjoy both file formats on that..

6. Default

good phone buts its slow...

7. Default

Advantages:
    very quick. screen is bright. cheap. presence of infrared port.
    Disadv:
    slow in opening apps manager

8. Default

N73ME i own this phone and its amazing its quit slow but great

9. Default

Hi i m also using N 73 bt i wanna know y its very slow it hangs a lot...

mostly when i have to send sms...........

10. Default

The Nokia N73 is the best mobile phone from my view.The phone has so many futures .The camera is of 3.2 mega pixel with flash light which provide the high quality images and video recording.The front camera is also there which is digital and video calling is possible.