Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default nokia n73 review

i love my cellphone

2. Default

i love my n73

Quote Originally Posted by william520 Log in to see links
    I have owned this phone for over a year now - It is the best phone I have had yet.

The screen is bright & crystal clear & easily viewable in direct sunlight! Pictures are sharp on the screen but don't look so great when downloaded to the PC.

Videos are also very good - smooth never had a problem (apart from when I didn't zoom in first - you can't zoom while recording).

MP3 playing is very good, using the supplied headphones & the speakers for ringtones or even playing music is the best I have heard - thrashes any Sony Ericsson phone!
    Battery life is excellent - standby 7 days, talk time not really sure but it does zap the battery a lot. I use it mainly for texting.

My only gripe is that is really slows down accessing text messaging - mainly sending. Also very sluggish when coming out of screen saver - 10 seconds from pushing a button! I will try upgrading the firmware to see if that helps.

well about slow text messaging slowness nokia knows and it has a little program to enhance that on the nokia website. and u can zoom in or out while recording video. i have one and it's not the music edition

4. Thumbs down

I think they look really ugly

5. Default

I want to buy the nokia N73 so plz tell me which one would be better to buy? The normal one or the music edition?

take the music express...
    maybe n73 is cool too..

7. Default i lova my N73 no matter what say

a have one N73, even i don have game on it, i love it so.. for everyone, please teach me to developing the function of my phone

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hitlar Log in to see links
    I want to buy the nokia N73 so plz tell me which one would be better to buy? The normal one or the music edition?
    Music edition is way better

9. Default ~!@@#

guess what the music edition itself isnt able to play one of the most used music formats now...the itunes format...m4a..wht a real shame....and i totally agree with my friend andy... even i prefer sony ericsson cybershot ovr any nokia ones

10. Default

N 73 is cool phone from Nokia Having 3.2 megapixel Camera, good sound over all Good phone produce by Nokia.