Page 26 of 70 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 697
  1. #251

    Talking

    The greatest thing in life it's life itself and all that comes with it:
    life1.jpg

  2. #252

    Default

    3D Movies are great
    ---- Smiles acrss Miles ----

  3. #253

    Default


  4. #254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    What a great goal he scored, he is the future best player of the world!!

    (He would be great in Real Madrid)

  5. #255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vishay Log in to see links
    What a great goal he scored, he is the future best player of the world!!

    (He would be great in Real Madrid)
    You can buy him on PES then

    Natural born finisher always in the right position, scores with both feet, his head, back of his head, face, and even his ass

  6. #256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    You can buy him on PES then

    Natural born finisher always in the right position, scores with both feet, his head, back of his head, face, and even his ass
    , I really hope mourinho reads my post, and will try to buy him.

    Yep , even with his ass???

  7. #257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vishay Log in to see links
    , I really hope mourinho reads my post, and will try to buy him.

    Yep , even with his ass???
    No chance. Hernandez is not stupid.

    Sure he scored a goal with his ass, or close. I could be wrong.

  8. Default

    On my ipad in my lazy chair with a drink = GREAT

  9. #259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belinda Log in to see links
    On my ipad in my lazy chair with a drink = GREAT
    You lazy alcofolic!

  10. Default

    My first Father's Day!

Page 26 of 70 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •