Page 50 of 70 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    You should start a thread called Things That Suck and use that as your first post
    It would suck if it didn't mean that the only thing I can do today is sit at my laptop or play Skyrim.

Yes it hurts, but come on Skyrim all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    WRONG!!!
    Noxide, plz. tell me then how to download android contents to pc????

3. Default

I'm baaack!

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    Noxide, plz. tell me then how to download android contents to pc????
    Download from the Android forum on here, then put on your mem card and install them with a file manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Download from the Android forum on here, then put on your mem card and install them with a file manager.
    Thanks paul... i was talking about the android market- market.android.com

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    Thanks paul... i was talking about the android market- market.android.com
    Do you browse from a pc or Android tablet (as I assume), if it's from the tablet I think that the site will automatically detect it's an Android device and automatically download and install it, whereas on a pc I think you will have to download it directly to your hard disk and then install it on your phone/tablet...

I assume...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

7. Default

This...

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links
    Do you browse from a pc or Android tablet (as I assume), if it's from the tablet I think that the site will automatically detect it's an Android device and automatically download and install it, whereas on a pc I think you will have to download it directly to your hard disk and then install it on your phone/tablet...

I assume...
    I was trying to download through pc as i don't have android market on my tab..
    i install the android market but fail to download anything through it as that crashes several times..! and also show error to force closed the application!

9. Default

Road Trips