Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

So, I have my USB and I down loaded it to my phone and now...I have it stored in audio under tones thing is I cannot use the application "set as" which is how you set it as a ring tone, you can for all the other tones just not this one...oh I am with at&t and feel really dumb that I cant figure this out...

2. Default

Every time I hit download I get a message on my phone with a pin number to enter. But also on the screen is a message about $9.95 a month and $15 a month so I'm afraid to download it because I'm afraid I signing up for a monthly charge. Anyone else getting that message?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wolverinetripod Log in to see links
    Every time I hit download I get a message on my phone with a pin number to enter. But also on the screen is a message about $9.95 a month and $15 a month so I'm afraid to download it because I'm afraid I signing up for a monthly charge. Anyone else getting that message?
    having the same issue.

4. Default

Same here. Guess when it says "free" just means to review it, not download and enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by wolverinetripod Log in to see links
    Quote Originally Posted by abbest Log in to see links
    having the same issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonoftunes Log in to see links

Same here. Guess when it says "free" just means to review it, not download and enjoy it.
    All the downloads here are completely FREE. Make sure you're clicking on the right area to download. (The blue free stuff section, not the orange coloured premium section!)
    Untitled.jpg