0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Default Bought Verizon Razr V3m, I need HELP! d/l, sending them, using games on my cell phone

Hello, i'm Lou. Just found this website so i'm a newbie

I Just bought a Verizon Razr V3m. I have downloaded a few games onto my pc. How do I EASILY transfer / send to my phone??

I have the cable which came in my Music Essentials Kit.
    Games are on my harddrive.
    Someone be willing to tell me how to d/l / send to my phone so they work properly? step by step??
    Thanks! Just ran out of ideas, need your help

1 RP

Country
    Australia
    Thanks

Default phone connecting -v3m

Ok if you want to put games on your v3m,all you have to do is this.
    Get your USB cable out, plug it in your phone and computer, then wait till it opens up on your computer (removable disk drive, c,d what ever it is) then go to view or open folders, now you should have your phones contents on the screen, create a new folder called "games and apps" (this works with every motorola) now drag all the games you want into that folder. Disconnect your phone from your pc, then go to games, then go to install new, then install each game, and your ready to play, sorry if this has been confusing, maybe a admin or something can help out if i am wrong.

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

I did as you mentioned except nothing opened up on my computer once the cable was isntalled into my phone and the pc. I tried using Windows Media 10 to move them over but Windows media player 10 does not recognize JAR. JAD nor 3GP files unless I did that wrong as well.

Maybe I skipped a step, i'm not sure but thank you for helping. It is probably me, a rookie on cell phones

Lou

1 RP

Country
    Australia
    Thanks

Default v3m help

Yeah man, look all i can s***est now, is that you google "how to install games on verizon v3m" or just keep trying to do it, anyways good luck

3 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

ight dude try this....hook ur phone up to the computer by using a usb cable. then go to my computer under the start menu. ur phone should be recognized as a removable disk or somtin like that. open it up and u should be able to see all of the files on ur phone. i dont own a razor so u gotta figure the rest out.....i hope i helped ya out.