Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. Default [Tutorial] Installing Gameloft games on Android

    1 – IF YOU MANUALLY PLACED SD FILES YOU MUST DISABLE ALL CONNECTIONS EACH TIME YOU WANT TO PLAY IF NOT YOU’LL GET THE NOT ORIGINAL COPY MESSAGE.

    1.Airplane mode
    2.Install
    3.Play


    2 – IF DOWNLOAD SD CARD FILES OVER WIFI YOU CAN PLAY REGULARLY WITHOUT DISABLING CONNECTIONS

    1. Airplane mode (no WiFi)
    2. Install apk
    3. Return to GSM mode (but with internet/3G off)
    4. Start game (load data (xx MB))
    5. Push home button
    6. Turn WiFi on
    7. Return to game (long push home button)
    8. Start download


    3 – IF IT TELLS YOU TO ENABLE IT TO REGISTER FOLLOW THESE STEPS

    1.Exit game COMPLETELY (kill task)
    2.Open root explorer (root users)
    3.Go to data/data/com.gameloft.android.GAND.name.of.ur.gameloft.game Folder
    4.Delete the .bin file(s)
    5.Play
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

  2. Default

    Little comment:

    If an uploaded file here says "cracked by" you don't have to follow these guidelines. Especially when a game says "Twingo", he is a well known cracker.
    HTC Desire - Rooted - Ginger Villain 2.1 (Gingerbread 2.3.4)
    Asus Eee Pad Transformer - Unrooted - Honeycomb 3.1

    Thanks BluSky and Morphzeus, you are almost my personal app providers

  3. Default

    Thanks for this instruction actually i am looking for these instructions ..
    Signature removed. Linking to competitive sites forbidden

  4. Default

    Great way of explaining, i loved way of drawing, pictures always more helpful to make understand, sure in future want to follow it..
    Signature removed. Linking to competitive sites forbidden

  5. Default

    Thanks for guid me to install this .. really this is very helpful sharing ..
    Signature Removed - Please Read Forum Rules

  6. Default

    nice thread

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luter View Post
    1 – IF YOU MANUALLY PLACED SD FILES YOU MUST DISABLE ALL CONNECTIONS EACH TIME YOU WANT TO PLAY IF NOT YOU’LL GET THE NOT ORIGINAL COPY MESSAGE.

    1.Airplane mode
    2.Install
    3.Play


    2 – IF DOWNLOAD SD CARD FILES OVER WIFI YOU CAN PLAY REGULARLY WITHOUT DISABLING CONNECTIONS

    1. Airplane mode (no WiFi)
    2. Install apk
    3. Return to GSM mode (but with internet/3G off)
    4. Start game (load data (xx MB))
    5. Push home button
    6. Turn WiFi on
    7. Return to game (long push home button)
    8. Start download


    3 – IF IT TELLS YOU TO ENABLE IT TO REGISTER FOLLOW THESE STEPS

    1.Exit game COMPLETELY (kill task)
    2.Open root explorer (root users)
    3.Go to data/data/com.gameloft.android.GAND.name.of.ur.gameloft.game Folder
    4.Delete the .bin file(s)
    5.Play
    HI,
    i downloaded the game (Gangster) apk file and also the SD content files, now how to install them and where i need to located these SD content files?

    let me know i am using SE Xperia Neo V phone.
    suggest me a good apps for open root files and move the SD content files

    Thanks in Advance

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by santhumax View Post
    HI,
    i downloaded the game (Gangster) apk file and also the SD content files, now how to install them and where i need to located these SD content files?

    let me know i am using SE Xperia Neo V phone.
    suggest me a good apps for open root files and move the SD content files

    Thanks in Advance
    Hi

    Connect your phone to your PC and drag and drop it to the SD card, then disconnect phone open your file manager on phone (assume you have one, if not get one from Market... AStro/Linda or ES are all good) tap on the file you just copied over and for Astro click Open App Manager and then select install.


  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoverl View Post
    Hi

    Connect your phone to your PC and drag and drop it to the SD card, then disconnect phone open your file manager on phone (assume you have one, if not get one from Market... AStro/Linda or ES are all good) tap on the file you just copied over and for Astro click Open App Manager and then select install.

    I did that..
    but when i tried to open the installed file it is asking me to download files from internet through Wi-Fi.
    i copied the SD card files in the SD card..then also it's showing the same message.
    i have Astro FM, and i downloded the Gameloft HD games pack from Torrents, which have the game .APK file and SD card files.
    some one help me to RUN those games.

    Thanks in Advance.

  10. Default

    Why don't you just download the files over WiFi?
    HTC Desire - Rooted - Ginger Villain 2.1 (Gingerbread 2.3.4)
    Asus Eee Pad Transformer - Unrooted - Honeycomb 3.1

    Thanks BluSky and Morphzeus, you are almost my personal app providers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •