1. Exclamation LG KF750 secretgame problem

Hi.

I hawe a LG KF750 secret and when i run a game the clock, battery bar is still showing and therefor i cannot see the bottom part (about 5 mm) of the game.
    This is kinda anoyng me becuz i dont see what i need to do to compleate the objectives.

So i was just wondering if anyohne has any idea how to fix this problem so thath the whole 240x320 games can be seen, becuz its kinda hard to play when u dont see what the instructions are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by cqbr Log in to see links
    Hi.

I hawe a LG KF750 secret and when i run a game the clock, battery bar is still showing and therefor i cannot see the bottom part (about 5 mm) of the game.
    This is kinda anoyng me becuz i dont see what i need to do to compleate the objectives.

So i was just wondering if anyohne has any idea how to fix this problem so thath the whole 240x320 games can be seen, becuz its kinda hard to play when u dont see what the instructions are saying.
    You can not "fix the problem" , that is how Your handsets software is programmed to behave.

Maybe You should try games with smaller height sizes!
    Elder Motorola (and other) handsets have the same issue therefore games for such phones are smaller in height than the actual handsets screen size is.

Try some of these from Mobiles24.com's Free Gallery:

240x307

240x305

240x304

240x300

240x299

240x298

240x297

240x295

Try to figure out what the active "gaming" screen size of Your handset is.

Edit:
    As fieryjack sugested in his post:
    LG KS20
    Last edited by Wilhelm; 26-09-2010 at 04:41 PM.

3. Default games

What you need to do is find games that are compatible with the LG ks20,the games for this phone allow for the bar at the bottom of the screen so that you can see ALL of the game,they are 240x320 touchscreen, there are a lot of g*meloft games for this phone so google is your friend here.I've tried them in an emulator and they work fine.

4. Default

Nevermind im gonna get a new Samsung s5230 Black star or SE Zylo Black anyway.

Just cant decide whitch to take.
    What do u guys think? Whitch one is better?

Quote Originally Posted by cqbr Log in to see links
    Nevermind im gonna get a new Samsung s5230 Black star or SE Zylo Black anyway.

Just cant decide whitch to take.
    What do u guys think? Which one is better?
    It is a matter of opinion!

I would go for the SE Zylo , seems to be a strong handset that should run any game You throw at it - and there are plenty of games for a 240x320 screen.
    Also , that screen size is quickly available for new games so You don't have to wait long for a compatible version.

On the other side, if You have "the hots" for Touchscreen , then You'll probably get the Samsung S5230 - but beware , it has a 240x400 Touchscreen what might cause frustrations finding appropriate/compatible games.

In the end it will be up to You what handset You'll choose.