Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    I would love to give you an estimated date, but with various problems and bugs disrupting the development process, it's impossible to give an accurate date.
    Anytime, I'll wait

We've recently completed the following minor updates to the website:

• Updated phone database to include 14 new handsets.

• Added new wallpaper category: 960x800 for Android handsets including Nexus One, HTC Desire and new handsets, such as Samsung Fascinate & HTC Desire HD.
      Upload your 960x800 wallpapers here!

• Improved Java eBooks search so entered keywords search for Author as well as Title. Author is also now displayed below thumbnails on search and category pages.

Thanks!

Thankyou so much especially for improving the ebook search... very much appreciated, Mark and Karl

Great Work guys

I would love to give you an estimated date, but with various problems and bugs disrupting the development process, it's impossible to give an accurate date.
    I am also looking forward to the new M24

I just uploaded some 960x800 wallpapers

May I say something on the 960 x 800 Wallpapers Mark?
    ( I hope you say yes because I'm saying it now )

If you upload 960 x 800, please make sure that the image you are using is either the same size or bigger than 960 x 800, otherwise it pixelates something terrible when you re-size it and your upload will not be validated.

Editors like Photoshop and GIMP will try to smooth it out a bit if the image you're re-sizing is too small, but most of the time it still looks bad.

Also, when cropping an image, please don't "squash" it from the top or the sides to make it fit. If you do you will see
    Refused: Poorly proportioned.

Ok I'm done
    Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    May I say something on the 960 x 800 Wallpapers Mark?
    ( I hope you say yes because I'm saying it now )

If you upload 960 x 800, please make sure that the image you are using is either the same size or bigger than 960 x 800, otherwise it pixelates something terrible when you re-size it and your upload will not be validated.

Editors like Photoshop and GIMP will try to smooth it out a bit if the image you're re-sizing is too small, but most of the time it still looks bad.

Also, when cropping an image, please don't "squash" it from the top or the sides to make it fit. If you do you will see
    Refused: Poorly proportioned.

Ok I'm done
    Thank you for your time.
    Thankyou for approving my 960x800 wallpapers uploads, Jurie

I love M24

Talking

Good job guys! Nice!
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

I have found this icon 10K people on the mobiles24.com main banner (near the title). I am curious what it means or what is it used for?

It's allows people who haven't already "liked" our fan page on Facebook (Log in to see links), to like it. The 10K is the number of likes we have so far

Thanks for explaining And I am one of the fans