0 RP

Country
    Armenia
    Thanks

Default Help Please!! Problem with Windows Mobile theme

Windows 6.1 Themes

Hello to all,

One week ago I bought HTC Snap which is running under WM6.1. I downloaded themes from the site with .hme , but when I tried to install it's giving me message The program has not the correct permissions to be installed...
    Does somebody face something like this? Also on another theme it's giving me The program was installed unsuccessful and that's it...I couldn't run even one theme...
    Last edited by htcsnap; 22-08-2009 at 07:22 PM.

2 RP
    Country
    Zambia
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by htcsnap View Post
    Hello to all,

One week ago I bought HTC Snap which is running under WM6.1. I downloaded themes from the site with .hme , but when I tried to install it's giving me message The program has not the correct permissions to be installed...
    Does somebody face something like this? Also on another theme it's giving me The program was installed unsuccessful and that's it...I couldn't run even one theme...
    i have wm 6 n have the same problem.get themes from freewarepocketpc.net

0 RP

Country
    Viet Nam
    Thanks

File theme of Windows mobile is *.tsk. It's no install but you copy into windows then go back to setting/ personal/today/chose the theme you just copy to windows/ok. That's all!

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Default aa

it is very useful, thanks.

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Default aa

thank you very much.it is awesome.

0 RP

Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

0 RP

Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Default Help Please!! Problem with Windows Mobile theme

needs htc pro 2 themes

hi.. ive tried downloading the smartphone QVGA themes but it doesnt work.. the file is .hme.. anyone knows where i can find a proper theme for my tp2.. thanx

0 RP

Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Default Smartphone Themes

Hi,

Hope I haven't duplicated a thread somewhere! I'm trying to make some themes for my T-Mobile Shadow which runs Windows Mobile 6 Smartphone. I've tried using ThemeGenCE but it seems to only do PocketPC themes, is this correct? I've also tried Theme Maker X but I get an error every time I try to save. Is there anything else I can use?

0 RP

Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Angry windows phones

If you like to personalize your phone never buy a windows smart phone I use the word smart very loosely.wasted a few hundred pounds on HTC hd7 so restricted in what you can do it is unreal.my advice is get rid of it if you can find anyone stupid enough to buy it and go android.