Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Exclamation Sure!

Nobody doesnt stop you, but that is respect for the new ones!
    Understand?
    If you dont then i will talk with Karl about that!
    You all are old members and must know what is right!
    Im only talk with firnedly voice thats mean do not hell up that thread!
    Ok talk,but respect new ones too!

Start your own thread then. Talk to them yourself.

Kevin, Barb, Dipshyt and myself are the first ones to welcome new members and invite them to join our chats 99 % of the time.

Go away.
    Last edited by Noxide; 02-11-2007 at 01:18 PM.

3. Exclamation Ok!

Right, but this thread is only for welcome them!
    You can chat with them somewhere else but not in here!
    But if you start still mind your own business, then go ahead and we'll see what gonna happen!
    Sorry if you all understand me wrong but i only want talk in peace with that!
    Please understand me!
    We have rules!

Quote Originally Posted by summi14 Log in to see links
    But if you start still mind your own business, then go ahead and we'll see what gonna happen!
    Don't threaten me. Until you opened your mouth, no-one had a problem.
    Two of us apologized to you, but in your immaturity you've looked the other way and you are trying to make an invalid point, all the while crippling your own popularity.

Have a look at other threads. It's like having a conversation. Topics change and life goes on.

Chill out, join our chats or keep quiet please.
    Last edited by Noxide; 02-11-2007 at 01:38 PM.

Looks like summi14 who is a 16 yo from estonia is taking over.. we better be careful guys........

6. Wink Lol!

You members are just too negative people!
    I mean you 2 specially!
    But if u want to talk then keep going!

Summi14, if you feel the guidelines of the forum are not being conformed to, I urge you to contact an Administrator or Moderator. I would strongly advise against taking it upon yourself to enforce the rules.

In this instance, I see no wrongdoing. However, I would like to take the opportunity to remind everybody of the guidelines. Although we have a great bunch of posters, there have been a few instances of off-topic conversation, an example being Allan's, "What Does Your Work Top Look Like?" thread. Threads such as this run the risk of becoming redundant if members are to converse (off-topic) with one another, therefore I would kindly ask that everybody takes this into consideration when posting in certain topics.

Thanks everyone!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    Summi14, if you feel the guidelines of the forum are not being conformed to, I urge you to contact an Administrator or Moderator. I would strongly advise against taking it upon yourself to enforce the rules.

In this instance, I see no wrongdoing. However, I would like to take the opportunity to remind everybody of the guidelines. Although we have a great bunch of posters, there have been a few instances of off-topic conversation, an example being Allan's, "What Does Your Work Top Look Like?" thread. Threads such as this run the risk of becoming redundant if members are to converse (off-topic) with one another, therefore I would kindly ask that everybody takes this into consideration when posting in certain topics.

Thanks everyone!

Hi Mark, thanks for that.........I have noted the off-topic conversation bit, sorry....and will be very mindfull in future, to remember which post we are on, and keep to topic. Have a nice day............Barb

9. Exclamation Ok!

Ill try fix myself but hopefully others start respect me!

Quote Originally Posted by summi14 Log in to see links
    Ill try fix myself but hopefully others start respect me!