Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Unable to download

Hello admins. This is to inform u that the download to pc or smartphone button is not working for phone.as i m trying to download a game onto my phone directly but it is giving me such error-

Permission denied..error in downloading to pc.plz. Register or login!

Plz. Fix this so, that i can directly download them from website to phone..

Are you sure you were logged in when trying to download to your phone?

Yes i m sure.. I don't know how u didn't notice this bug coz i had posted it before as well n with me apoteka too! Plz. Fix that bug..

Again i m loosing my credits without downloading anything. At that time karl told me to change opera mini settings but i was not using the version he was talking about!
    Last edited by battuji; 16-09-2010 at 06:58 PM.

It sounds like your login session is not being remembered when getting to the download page which would indicate a problem with cookies on your phone or that they aren't supported. Do you have to continually log in to the site at every page load?

Also, it can't be using your credits. That error is returned before any credits are taken. And if it doesn't recognise that you're logged in then it won't know to take credits from your account.

No, i don't have to login again n again at every page. After clearing privacy data i try to download but as i press the download to pc or smart phone it shows me the file n open option too but when i press open then it says an error occured in order to download to pc. Or u r not logged in, register to login!
    Still deducting my credits without any download.

It sounds as though after the browser has already requested the download and already taken credits, the "open" button is (oddly) invoking another request for the file which is not carrying the login cookie. This would suggest the fault is in whatever browser (or phone) you're using to download in that is does not support/carry cookies when downloading a file.

It may be possible to create a work around for you but first I need the information (headers) your phone sends to the site. I've sent you more info via PM.

Thanks mark for time..I hope the info. in Pm will work for me.

Thanks battuji.

I've implemented a work around which may or may not work. If it does, it will take 2 credits unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    Thanks battuji.

I've implemented a work around which may or may not work. If it does, it will take 2 credits unfortunately.
    Just 2credits is not a big deal.. I donot download much n tomorrow i will get 40 more. So it's better to fix the bug..

Have you tried to unistall firefox mod and go back to the original eg; IE on your phone.