1. Exclamation Theme Help 4 SE W850i

Hey everybody! Now, for months and countless tries, I've tried makin this Walkman Pulse theme, but my operations failed.
    Anyway, wanna ask help (e.g. make this theme 4 me and other Mobiles24 members, recommend other theme creators for Mac) coz it's a really cool theme and this guy requested it from me numerous times. Pls help!!! Advance tnx 4 ppl who suggest....and the wood chipper for the flamers!!! KIDDIN'! Just put in suggestions. Thanks again.

I'm sorry, but I really do not understand that post.

3. Default Oops...

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    I'm sorry, but I really do not understand that post.
    Sorry. I forgot 2 add that when I finish making this theme and send it to my phone, it won't apply it and it says "File Corrupted". This never happened 2 me whenever I made other themes. I was supposed 2 attach a file that contains every part needed for the theme so that others can try and see if it turns out corrupt but it's not one of the supported file types. I actually found the parts from another site so it may be that site isn't too reliable. If you google it, I'm sure you can find the parts. Anybody out there who can find it and who were able 2 make it, pls post here. Sorry again 2 the ppl who tried 2 understand my earlier post.

4. Default

when dey say file is corrupted it means dat d theme is not compatible wif ur phone eg small/big screen or different phone models

5. Default

I know that, but the wallpapers and everything are 240x320, which is my exact screen size.