Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default cheerleading?

hey
    im hannah elisabeth
    im a junior in high school
    and im friend with alot of the guys on the football team and they said that cheelreading is not a sport.ive been a cheerleader for 13 years now am in a world champion. i think cheerleading is a sport.i also do gymnastics and im more committed to gymnastics than i am cheerleading

2. Default

Right-o.........

Now that's a Sport

Last edited by Michelle; 14-10-2010 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    Now that's a Sport
    Why is it?

5. Default

It's not sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Why is it?
    Cause after you watch it you have to catch your breath

Nah, I use to watch my niece do cheerleading workout and sometimes it takes more then half an hour to end thier routine

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    Cause after you watch it you have to catch your breath

Nah, I use to watch my niece do cheerleading workout and sometimes it takes more then half an hour to end thier routine
    Ah right, i suppose cooking is a sport, as it can take more than half an hour to cook something.

8. Default

Ah right, i suppose cooking is a sport, as it can take more than half an hour to cook something.
    Microwave meals Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Microwave meals Paul.

Now in this amazing sport called cooking, that's called cheating

Wikipedia say's it is a Sport

[Cheerleading is a physical activity, sometimes a competitive sport, using organized routines, usually ranging from one to three minutes, which contain the components of tumbling, dance, jumps, cheers, and stunting to direct spectators of events to cheer on sports teams at games or to participate in competitions. The person involved is called a cheerleader. Cheerleading originated in the United States, and remains a predominantly American activity, with an estimated 1.5 million participants in all-star cheerleading.

The growing presentation of the sport to a global audience has been led by the 1997 start of broadcasts of cheerleading competition by ESPN International and the worldwide release of the 2000 film Bring it On. Due in part to this recent exposure, there are now an estimated 100,000 participants scattered around the rest of the world in countries including Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.]