1. Default Which one are you?

A study of more than 36,000 people from around the world concluded that musical tastes and personality type were closely related.

The research, which was carried out by Professor Adrian North of Heriot Watt University, Edinburgh in the UK suggested classical music fans were shy, while heavy metal fans were gentle and at ease with themselves.

Fans of Indie music had low self-esteem and were not hard working, fans of Rap music had high self-esteem and were outgoing. Country & Western fans were hardworking and outgoing, Reggae fans were creative but not hardworking, and fans of chart pop had high self-esteem, were not creative, but where hardworking and outgoing.

So which one are you?

From Log in to see links

Born on this day, Neneh Cherry, singer, songwriter, (1988 UK & US No.3 single with ‘Buffalo Stance’ and a 1994 UK No.3 single with ‘7 Seconds’ with Youssou N’dour).

Born on this day, Patrick Kane, Hue and Cry, (1987 UK No.6 single 'Labour Of Love').

Who are they
    Last edited by Michelle; 06-09-2010 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritinthesky Log in to see links
    A study of more than 36,000 people from around the world concluded that musical tastes and personality type were closely related.

The research, which was carried out by Professor Adrian North of Heriot Watt University, Edinburgh in the UK suggested classical music fans were shy, while heavy metal fans were gentle and at ease with themselves.

Fans of Indie music had low self-esteem and were not hard working, fans of Rap music had high self-esteem and were outgoing. Country & Western fans were hardworking and outgoing, Reggae fans were creative but not hardworking, and fans of chart pop had high self-esteem, were not creative, but where hardworking and outgoing.

So which one are you?

From Log in to see links
    I listen to a lot of genres, but in bold cant be true

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    But Paul, it may be true, behind the stereotypes

I listen to different kinds as well

Arrow

Well i can relate to that(rap music)...but really you do not have to listen to a type of music to have a high self-esteem or to work hard...this depends on many other factors around you.
    Last edited by Outlaw; 13-09-2010 at 07:19 AM.

7. Default

I like electronic/dance music & a bit of hip-hop.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw Log in to see links
    Well i can relate to that(rap music)...but really you do not have to listen to a type of music to have a high self-esteem or to work hard...this depend on many other factors around you.
    True

Reggae fans were creative but not hardworking

AH ... but if you are creative it is not work.... its pleasure ... as reggae is !!!

Which one are you?

I have no idea