Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Congrats Mark!!!!!

2. Default

Congrats Mark, great new. Don't worry we understand.

3. Default

Congratulations on your son birthday Mark i wish your son all the happinies of world!
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

Thumbs up

congrats-on-your-new-baby.gif

Congratulations Mark!

Thanks for your kind comments everyone!

Going back to the moderation issue, we've had some discussions behind the scenes and have decided it's better we give another member of the forum the opportunity to moderate. Therefore, BluSky will no longer be moderating the forum.

It wouldn't be appropriate for me to make further comment on this publicly and hope we can now put this to bed and move forward.

Many thanks

Mark (and Karl)

Last edited by Karl; 06-09-2010 at 07:19 PM.

6. Default

Great to hear that, Mark & congratulations !

Thats great news Mark, congratulations

Thumbs up

By finding out this thread finally today, I realized I should check more other parts of the forum than just the Lounge and chilling there...... shame.

Anyways.
    First of all, congratulations on your son, Mark. May your son bring many happiness and joy to your life!
    Second, thank you for sorting things out. I missed the whole thing while my absence and I'm still not sure what exactly happened here, but it seems that everything is back in order again now. Well done!

9. Default

Congrats for your wife and yourself Mark...

And i'm using this opportunity to say that due to my job i haven't been active as a Mod here, and unfortunately i don't think that i will be for some time, so it will be better for me to free the place as Forum Mod...
    And sorry for not sending any of you Admins a PM concerning this and that's cause i really don't have much time...

I hope that i will be more active here in a near future and be helpful to Mobiles24 once again...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links
    Congrats for your wife and yourself Mark...

And i'm using this opportunity to say that due to my job i haven't been active as a Mod here, and unfortunately i don't think that i will be for some time, so it will be better for me to free the place as Forum Mod...
    And sorry for not sending any of you Admins a PM concerning this and that's cause i really don't have much time...

I hope that i will be more active here in a near future and be helpful to Mobiles24 once again...

Mr Shane you need to lay off the grass a bit.
    What you been up to dude?