Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Smile Christmas Countdown

Anybody else lookin forward 2 it? Isn't it wonderful? Only 57 more days 2 go

Quote Originally Posted by basketball_maniac Log in to see links
    Anybody else lookin forward 2 it? Isn't it wonderful? Only 57 more days 2 go
    I think Christmas is overrated.
    People don't celebrate Christmas for Christmas anymore.
    The "Christ" has been taken out of Christmas.

But that is just my opinion. The last thing I want to do is to start a religious thread... Not enough space in this forum for the ensuing chaos.

3. Default

True 2 your points. Here in the Philippines though, Christmas is taken as a very significant event since majority of d population's Christian (If i remember right). Around d world though, it's been kinda b******ized and all that. Well, still want 2 continue dis thread in the hopes dat I don't get caught up in religous conflict. BTW, 56 more

4. Default

5. Talking

Wow just 55 more days.

ctree_2a.gif

7. Default

I agree with Noxide

Christmas has gotten boring but for some time now, but come to think of it we are growing and many of us don't belive in Santa(sorry).
    Anyway...yeah that's it

Santa is an evil evil man. He abuses his reindeer (red nose) and he scares little children with that big white beard of his.
    Plus... rearrange the letters of his name

9. Default

To supremexiah, I'm a kid at heart!! And yeah, i heard of dat reanrranging thingy,Noxide. My faith is strong though.. Oh yeah....

santa.jpg