Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Fake?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links

Fake?
    Who knows? Nowadays, there is a technology to create stuffs looking pretty real, but actually fake. Or they just make it look real... not sure.
    If I see it for real, I probably freak out.

3. Default

Fake?
    Looks it..

To be honest, I could do that if I was given time. Invisible string is all you would need to do most of that.

True, and you cant see the bottom of the door or chair, but if it was being pulled the chair wouldn't turn towards the wall would it..

I dont think id freak out if i seen it for real happening, id ask if it wanted a beer

5. Default

True, and you cant see the bottom of the door or chair, but if it was being pulled the chair wouldn't turn towards the wall would it..

I dont think id freak out if i seen it for real happening, id ask if it wanted a beer
    It depends. You could always have looped the string around something so it did pull in that direction.
    I'm always suspicious of those, because it makes you think "why film an empty room?"

I'd freak out. Then film it. Then sell it to a newspaper.

A good idea. I wanna see a glass of beer gets empty in the air...

Yeah its fake, all about selling a story to make money. Quite sad.

They got that medium once on tv series most haunted, sacked when they found out he was a fake. The poltergeist name is jim an now this medium as cleansed the house, all is fine

All I heard was "da da da da da da da da da... da da.. dadada? lol dadadadadaaaaa, dadada....." for 2 minutes, but interesting.