Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Just letting you all know that I will not be active in the forum anymore.

It's been a lot of fun and I thank everyone for all the good times.

I'll still be validating your uploads though, and I'll upload some boobies every now and then.

Keep well guys.

Adios from me to on the forum, Will still validate for the time being at least.

Reason: Forum moderating
    Unfair banning, deleting of posts, not necessary which made members unhappy, including one of my own posts, which later got put back (my guess is a forum mod, you know who am talking about, deleted it, and Karl put it back later on)

This Profanity removed.. We or not kids!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links

Unfair banning, deleting of posts, not necessary which made members unhappy, including one of my own posts, which later got put back (my guess is a forum mod, you know who am talking about, deleted it, and Karl put it back later on)

Well said mate It's gone too far...

4. Default

Fairwell Paul. Been a pleasure.

Good luck buddy.

Paul what you say??? Are you leaving m24 too?????

Quote Originally Posted by emil07 Log in to see links
    Well said mate It's gone too far...
    Agreed.......

Anyway, farewell Paul... it's a pleasure having you around.

Good luck!

7. Default

hey paul, 80beyond here..

good bye my friend as i too leave because of this mambo jambo..

see you again in a near future..

something for everyone

8. Default

No, you guys can't leave! You're all some of my favorite friends on here. Maybe things will get better.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlash1980 Log in to see links
    No, you guys can't leave! You're all some of my favorite friends on here. Maybe things will get better.
    When things will get better, if all the members have left m24 forever?