Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Any reason? of course whatever the reason, if any, its your choice. We will just have to hope you come back on the forums again. Hope you do mate.

For now, Good luck in your life, and take care.
    Last edited by Paul; 30-08-2010 at 04:15 PM.

2. Unhappy

What can i say.........................

the gang is going to miss you card.jpg

something for everyone

3. Default

I want for you what ever you want for yourself, but you will be missed my friend. You've always made the forum a fun place to hangout. I wish you happiness and luck, Nox. I hope you find the time to come back at some point.

This makes me really sad though.

Where r u going noxide??? U always used to bring smile on the sad faces...!

Nice fun loving guy,wish u all the very best n good luck for ur future....

I thank you for being such a good friend and for your dedication to M24 forum.
    It is really sad to see you leaving here, but I believe you have a good reason. I hope you will be able to visit the forum once in a while... Please good take care of yourself and wish you the very best.

Farewell my good friend!

6. Default

[Posts: 23,039] You sure was active, Nox I hope you get what you want from life & I wish you good luck & all the great girls

You'll be missed & I miss Dip too. He'll come back sooner though. But you always added more fun to this forum

7. Default

Thanks for the great times
    I`ll miss you

8. Default

m24 will be a poorer place without nox's twisted but fun loving mind,I'm sure there is a good(personal?)reason but hey...........

Noxide,you'll be sorely missed.

Good luck Jurie

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Just letting you all know that I will not be active in the forum anymore.

It's been a lot of fun and I thank everyone for all the good times.

I'll still be validating your uploads though, and I'll upload some boobies every now and then.

Keep well guys.
    Why man...you were the most popular member in the forum...at least give us an clue for why are you leaving the forum.