1. Default Download direct to cell not working

Download Hockey Night In Canada to your phone via WAP

Visit wap.mobiles24.com on your wap enabled handset

Select Download by ID and enter 352393

Click Download Item

--------------

I tried this but got nothing. I understand its free and Im trying but I just cant seem to get it any help?

2. Default

i need ringtones under 300 kb got the new samsung strive and want let me use these big files thank you

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jamsness Log in to see links
    Download Hockey Night In Canada to your phone via WAP

Visit wap.mobiles24.com on your wap enabled handset

Select Download by ID and enter 352393

Click Download Item

--------------

I tried this but got nothing. I understand its free and Im trying but I just cant seem to get it any help?
    i have a nokia e63 and all the things i download are not installed in phone neither games nor themes....... There is a error showing certificate error... So kindly reply me why this problem is occuring...

Quote Originally Posted by rockin22 Log in to see links
    i have a nokia e63 and all the things i download are not installed in phone neither games nor themes....... There is a error showing certificate error... So kindly reply me why this problem is occuring...
    Try this first-

Users using Nokia S60 handsets will need to edit the phones security settings to install themes...

Go to: Menu > Tools > App.Mgr > Options > Settings

Software installation: All
    Online certificate check: Off

Nokia themes come with a 1 year certificate from the date they are created so you will need to roll back the date on your phone, install the theme, then put your phone back to the current date.