Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Oh yea.. right Bob... we believe you.... fer sure....

Bad.gif

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DipShyt Log in to see links
    You've released the Bob virus!!!
    Now everyone that's seen the image is going to develope the unresistable urge to fit 15" sub-woofers to their PC's

(Sorry Bob couldn't resist )
    No worries Dip!....no harm intended...sides, I know I'm a soft target with that 'bad' reputation I'm trying to foster!(ha ha!...) Anyway, It's fun being the 'bad' guy for a change....I think of s*x acts while I'm helping 'little ol ladies' across the road...I listen to songs with 'swearing' in them(through ear-phones of course...don't want to disturb anybody!..)....I 'boo' and 'hiss' at the opposing football team(in the privacy of my own home naturally!...) and I often have two beers instead of one because I can be twice as drunk! Ha ha!
    So take that!!....I even have the 'evil habit of smoking...How 'bad' Is that? I'm bad, gotta go...bbb

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lgkpw Log in to see links
    Oh yea.. right Bob... we believe you.... fer sure....

Bad.gif
    Gee thanks Kevin! I didn't think 'anyone' would swallow that pile of doggy doo!(am I allowed to say that here?.....) Thanks for the support! (he he...) bbb

Quote Originally Posted by GoFish Log in to see links
    No worries Dip!....no harm intended...sides, I know I'm a soft target with that 'bad' reputation I'm trying to foster!(ha ha!...) Anyway, It's fun being the 'bad' guy for a change....I think of s*x acts while I'm helping 'little ol ladies' across the road...I listen to songs with 'swearing' in them(through ear-phones of course...don't want to disturb anybody!..)....I 'boo' and 'hiss' at the opposing football team(in the privacy of my own home naturally!...) and I often have two beers instead of one because I can be twice as drunk! Ha ha!
    So take that!!....I even have the 'evil habit of smoking...How 'bad' Is that? I'm bad, gotta go...bbb

Bob, if all that makes you bad, then I don't have words to describe myself.
    Only I don't smoke anymore (best decision I've ever made).
    Look what you've done now. You've gone and made me have a look at my life and I've decided... I'm not gonna change.
    Being bad is good.

5. Default

No worries Dip!....no harm intended...sides, I know I'm a soft target with that 'bad' reputation I'm trying to foster!(ha ha!...) Anyway, It's fun being the 'bad' guy for a change....
    It is LOL!

I think of s*x acts while I'm helping 'little ol ladies' across the road...
    That's not bad... it's sick

I listen to songs with 'swearing' in them(through ear-phones of course...don't want to disturb anybody!..)....
    Yeah it's not nice to disturb the little old ladies is it?

I 'boo' and 'hiss' at the opposing football team(in the privacy of my own home naturally!...)
    Chicken!

I often have two beers instead of one because I can be twice as drunk! Ha ha!
    You're a cheap date aren't you?

That depends on what you smoke...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Bob, if all that makes you bad, then I don't have words to describe myself.
    Only I don't smoke anymore (best decision I've ever made).
    Look what you've done now. You've gone and made me have a look at my life and I've decided... I'm not gonna change.
    Being bad is good.
    Hi Nox....It's bob. I'm glad to see you haven't been swayed by my logic. So why don't you tell me 'how' bad you are? bb

It is LOL!

That's not bad... it's sick

Yeah it's not nice to disturb the little old ladies is it?

Chicken!

You're a cheap date aren't you?

That depends on what you smoke...
    Hi Dip....So you never think about sex at innapropriate times? Hmmm
    Lately I've been sitting in the car outside school at lunchtime(where I work..) and listen to Korn turned up loud on the doof-doof machine(car CD player for those that don't understand my particular lingo..he he!...)
    The footy thing Is real...although when I was young I actually went to the 'big-games' and yelled at the umpire! ha ha!
    Drinking heaps does nothing for me....sorry I have to admit that...but that takes me to the next point....you see the weather over here Is perfect for growing 'things'....so why not take advantage of that situation....I'm sure you know what I mean(he he...) bye now..bb

So why don't you tell me 'how' bad you are?
    Doing that would be like revealing the true location of the Loch Ness Monster. My world would be very different
    Only one person knows the real me, and I plan on keeping it that way until people learn to be less conservative.
    I'm not saying you are, in fact I can tell you're not , but other people read this thread as well...

perfect for growing 'things'....
    We'll pretend it's tomatoes

8. Default

other people read this thread as well...
    They do

We'll pretend it's tomatoes
    You can smoke tomatoes?

You can smoke tomatoes?
    I'm sure you can if you process it the right way

10. Default

Only one person knows the real me, and I plan on keeping it that way until people learn to be less conservative.
    Fair enough Nox....do some ppl who read these posts know who you are? btb