Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by GoFish Log in to see links
    do some ppl who read these posts know who you are?
    Don't know. It's possible I suppose.

It wouldn't be the end of the world, but it would be less than desirable.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Don't know. It's possible I suppose.

It wouldn't be the end of the world, but it would be less than desirable.
    Hi Nox It's bob.......now you know I'm totally intrigued....your truly the mystery man.
    I love the internet because I can be totally honest and not be too concerned that It will affect my private life.(although I believe that honesty doesn't mean that I have a liscence to insult and abuse ppl...)
    So......you live In SA....tell me....the best thing, and the worst thing?

Hi Bob.

The best thing about South Africa is South Africa. It's the most beautiful country in the world. We have the prettiest women in the world and also the best climate.

The worst thing is actually two things walking hand in hand...
    Politics (government actually) and crime. Crime is RUINING South Africa but our president doesn't think we have a crime problem.

4. Default

Hi Nox...It's bob, thanks for that. Yes I have heard that SA Is a beautiful place, and the only time we get to see any of It Is when the cricket Is on and the cameras pan around the grounds! he he! Of course you think you have the pretiest women...why wouldn't you? ha ha!
    So your govt. Is an issue...can't say our country Is any better....we have these d***heads called the 'liberal' party(who are very business orientated...and don't care about ppl...) and we have the 'labor' party d***heads(notice they are both d***heads! ha ha!...) who care about ppl 'more', but run the country broke. So we have this constant changing from one to the other...periods of wealth followed by periods of no-one's got any money to spend....
    Crime Is getting worse here too...we seem to be a mini carbon-copy of the US...drive-by shootings are increasing...followed by home-invasions where crims are after ppl's drugs or anything useful to sell. We have a fairly decent welfare system where anyone can get a regular payment even If they haven't got a job...so It beats me why crime Is on the increase...maybe the crims want a better lifestyle than the dole can give them? Maybe their drugs are more expensive, so they have to 'moon-light' as a crim to increase thier income! ha ha! Does SA have any welfare payments?
    Catch ya..........bob

funny_myspace_picture-1854.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by lgkpw Log in to see links
    funny_myspace_picture-1854.jpg

HAHAHA!!! Kevin has a blue comb.....
    Here it comes.....

CUTE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    HAHAHA!!! Kevin has a blue comb.....
    Here it comes.....

CUTE!!!
    here is my other one

funny_myspace_picture-1544.jpg

A blue fly swatter as well?
    Interesting...

Had a melt down last week

funny_myspace_picture-1438.jpg

Ouch!!! That's a bit of damage. Hopefully it didn't go further than the box. Even that has become expensive.